43. Marriage?

'What are we going to do about Walder Frey?'

'I don't have a clue.' Rob admitted as Odie lay naked in his arms

'I don't like that your mother agreed to this, that you agreed to this, will he kill me?'

'No.' Robb said confidently 'I will not let him kill you. You will not be going with us.' Robb told her. 'I don't want him to even consider it, though I told him...'

'Your mother and you gave your word to a marriage, you reject his marriage then what? Do you think he's just going to agree to give you the bridge if you offer up I don't know... offer up your uncle? Edmure!' Ode told him. 'Do you think he is going to want the kings uncle as opposed to the king? I don't trust him your mother did not trust him and that she made this deal all the same knowing that you were mine.'

'I know I told her but hopefully he will... Agree he will find the benefit in it.' Robb told her.

'Your Grace the king slayer escaped in the night.' Robb looked down to Odie quickly before getting dressed.

'She still thinks she is in charge.' Odie remarked pulling on her clothes. 'How does she expect you to keep the mens respect if she doesn't listen to you!' odie said exasperatedly.

'I will deal with her.' Robb sneered running out, odie followed after him. Robb made his way back to the campsite finding his mother sitting calmly in her tent.

'Tell me this isn't true!' he demanded she couldn't look at him 'tell me!' Robb demanded her eyes rised glanced up at him

'Why would you do that?' Odetta questioned

'Why!' Robb demanded.

'For the girls.' she said simply

'You betrayed me.' Robb seethed.

'Rob-'

'No.' he shouted 'you knew I would not allow it and you did it anyway.'

'Brandon and Rickon are captives in Winterfell, Sansa and arya are captives in Kings Landing I have five children and only one of them is free.' Catelyn reminded him.

'Yes and I lost one son who's fighting by your side and I lost another to the king slayer!' one of Robb's commander said coming up behind Robb. 'strangled with a chain!" he went on, 'You commit treason because your children are prisoners I would carve out my heart and offer it to the father if he would let my son's wake from their graves and step into a prison cell!'

'I grieve for your sons my Lord-' catelyn said

'I don't want your grief.' He spat at her 'I want my vengeance and you stole it from me.'

'Killing Jaime Lannister will not bring back your children returning him may bring life for mine.' Cat told him

'Jamie Lannister played you for a fool.' Robb told her 'you have weakened our position you brought discord into our camp can you do it all behind my back.' Robb said disappointed and outraged 'make sure she is guarded day and night.'

'Robb-' Cat said standing up

'How many men do we have to send after the king slayer?' Robb asked

'40 your Grace.'

'Send another 40 with our fastest horses.' robb said walking out

'Robb-' cat called after him but he didn't stop