62. Oath

The next morning Jon, and Odie packed up their belongings. Edd chastised Jon for abandoning the Night's Watch despite the threat of the White Walkers looming, and reminded Jon of the oath he swore.

'I died Edd, my oath is done. Besides.... can't stay after what happened to me.'

'Where will we go?' Odie questioned.

'You want to find your brother, sandor?' Jon questioned.

'I do.' She admitted. 'but I have no idea where he is.'

'As long as I'm with you.' Jon told her.

'as long as I'm with you.' Odie echoed kissing him as they headed out but the sight of sansa stopped them in their tracks. Sansa arrived after escaping Ramsay with help from Theon, along with Brienne of Tarth and Podrick Payne. Jon and Odie stood initially stunned when they saw her. But quickly jon hugged sansa with a teary embrace.

'I'm so sorry I was so awful to you.' Sansa began Jon hugged her tight. 'will you forgive me?'

'there is nothing to forgive.' Jon assured her.

'forgive me!' she pleaded.

'forgiven.' Jon told her before sansa's eyes went to Odie.

'ODETTA!' she shouted. 'I thought-' sansa ran to her hugging her. 'I thought.. I thought...' she muttered as Odie held her close.

'I'm okay.' Odie whispered petting down Sansa's hair. 'you, you are okay?'

'I will be.' Sansa told her. 'Robb?'

'Gone. Your mother too.... I'm so sorry Sansa.' Odie held her close. 'I'm so sorry, I couldn't save them.'

'My lady, my lord, I am Brienne of Tarth and this is Podrick Payne.' Odie looked over at her, she was a woman to compete with Gregor.

'Thank you for getting my sister here safely,' jon told her, shaking both Brienne and Podricks hand.

'My brother, Jon Snow and my sister...' sansa looked to Odie. 'Odetta Stark.'

'Clegane now that Robbs gone I think.' Odie said softly and Briennes eyes went wide.

"Clegane?' she quesitoned.

'Yes.' Odie told her. 'you have probably run across my brothers before. Sandor or Gregor?' Brienne nodded stiffly. 'You have? Recently? Sandor?' odie questioned hopefully. The woman just stared at Odie. 'If you saw him... I would really like to know that he is okay...' odie added.

'We saw him many moons back...' Podrick told her.

'where?'

'Well we were-' Brienne shot podrick a glare.

'We were looking for Sansa and Arya.' Brienne interrupted. 'We just crossed paths with him on our way to the kings road.' Brienne added. 'many, many moons ago.'

'of course...' odie looked back to sansa, still clinging to her as Odie had clung to Jon. Jon wrapped his arms around the both of them. but Odie couldn't help but notice the anxious look in Brienne's eyes.