39. Avenge

'You are sir Alton Lannister correct?'

'I am your Grace.' He answered looking around nervously between Robb and his men.

'I offer your family peace if they meet my terms.' Robb said sitting down at his council table, he looked very official. Odie stood behind him a hand on his shoulders as he spoke keeping him calm keeping him spoke. 'First your family must release my sisters, second my father's bones must be returned to us so he may rest beside his brother and sister in the crypt beneath Winterfell,' Robb told Alton. 'And the remains of all those who died in his service may be returned to their families so they may be given proper funerals.'

'That is an honorable request your grace.' Alton admitted

'And third,' robb went on 'Joffrey and the Queen regent must renounce all claims to the throne and give it to the king of the north from this time to the end of time we are free and independent kingdom.'

'To the king in the north.' Odie said happily.

'To the king of the north!' his council echoed happily Odetta gave his shoulder a squeeze

'If any of Joffrey's men step foot in our lands again, if he disregards this command then he shall suffer the same fate as my father.' Robb warned 'and I don't need a servant to do the beheading for me.' Robb added he would love to chop Joffreys head off.

'Your Grace.' Alton said slightly defensive robb stood up

'These are my terms if the queen regent and her son make them I will give them peace if not... I will litter the south with Lannisters soldiers until they are all dead.' Robb told him.

'Joffrey is a Baratheon your grace.' Alton told him

'Is he?' Odetta questioned

'You ride at daybreak Ser Alton,' Robb nodded to his men and they dragged Alton away, to be kept in a pen for the night. 'That will be all for tonight.' his counselor cleared out leaving him and Odetta alone. Theon sat at the table finishing his drink before Odetta shot him a glare. Quickly he made his way out as well.

'Those terms were wonderful they were perfect. I don't know that she's going to agree to the last one but what you did is for the best of everyone the north deserves to be free of everyone else's grasp once and for all.' Odie told him wrapping her arms around him.

'I'm glad you think so... You know as king of the north.' Robb said pulling her closer to him 'that makes you queen of the north.'

'A queen? Me?' she laughed. 'Never in my wildest dreams.' she told him as he pulled her to him arms tangling around his neck as his slithered around her waist.

'A word your grace.' Theon said and Odetta rested her head against Robb's chest

'You don't have to call me your grace when no one's around.' Robb told theon

'You can call me your grace.' Odetta teased 'all the time, constantly even.' Robb pressed a kiss to her head silencing her as she laughed.

'It's not so bad maybe it will be harder with this one.' Theon poked Odetta, 'but once you get used to it.' Theon shrugged.

'I don't know that I'm ever going to get used to it.' Robb remarked

'They are never going to agree to your terms you know that?' Theon told him.

'Of course they are.' Robb corrected

'We can fight them in the field as long as you like but we won't beat them until we take Kings Landing. And we can't take Kings Landing without ships.' Theon told him. 'My father has ships and men that know how to sail.'

'Men who fought my father.' Robb corrected

'Men who fought to free themselves from the yolk of the South.' Theon corrected, Odie looked between them, having ships would be nice, make them stronger in case this war took to the seas, having a land and ocean army, one to compete with the Lannisters. 'just as we are doing now... I am his only living son he will listen to me I know he will. I'm not a stark I know that but your father raised me to be an honorable man.' Theon told him 'we can avenge him together.'