67. You stand in the presence...

'You stand in the presence of Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, first of her name, rightful Queen of the Andals, Rhoynar and the First men. Lady regent of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros, protector of the realm and lady paramount of the Crownlands. The unburnt, the unbroken, the blood of old Valeria, the Kalessi of the Great Grass Sea, blood of my blood, The Princess of Dragonstone, Queen of Meeren and the Bay of Dragons, breaker of chains, mother of dragons, and Liberator of Slavers bay'

'Thank you for traveling so far my Lord I hope the seas were not too rough, my lord' dany said sitting, perched on her throne. Her eyes drifted around the room at jons traveling companions.

'Jon Snow is the king in the north it's not a Lord. Your grace' Ser Davvos corrected.

'Last I checked the last king of the north supported me and my brothers claim, swearing his loyalty to house Targaryen.' Dany told them.

'No.' Odie said, it just slipped out.

'NO?' Dany questioned threateningly.

'Robb stark was the last king of the north.' Odie said confidently taking a step forward, the dothraki took a step forward as well. Odie stopped, jon stepped forward protectively. 'Robb stark didn't support your claim. He didn't-' know nor care for your existence, Odie thought, he had biggest enemies than a white haired dragon mother with armies made of monsters. Jon pulled Odie back, keeping his hand wound with hers.

'I wasn't there your grace' jon told her.

'No of course not but still an oath is an oath' dany reminded him pompously. 'What does perpetuity mean, Tyrion?'

'Forever' Tyrion answered his eyes drifting to Odetta. She had a mouth like her brother, to speak against the queen, just as Sandor spoke against the king. Fuck the King. Tyrion held back a smile at the memory, at the time he was furious but thinking back at it now he wished he had told Joffrey how he felt, slapped him a few more times.

'Forever so I assume my Lord you're here to bend the knee?'

'I am not.' Jon informed her.

'Well that is unfortunate. you have traveled all this way to break faith with house Targaryen?' dany was growing annoyed with this bastard from the north.

'Break faith...' jon scoffed 'Your father burned my family.'

'My father was an evil man and on behalf of house Targaryen I beg your forgiveness for my father sins and I beg you to not partake the sins of the father onto the daughter' dany asked of him rising from her throne. 'Our families our houses were friends for centuries,' Dany went on 'and those were the best centuries the seven kingdoms has ever known. centuries of peace and prosperity with a Targaryen sitting on the iron throne and a stark serving as warden of the north. I am the last Targaryen Jon Snow. Honor your pledge and support my claim to the iron throne and I will make you warden of the north and I'll protect you from those who wish to destroy it.' Dany informed him. Jon looked around the dark throne room... his eyes going to Odie.

'you're right you're not guilty of your father's crimes and I am not beholden to my ancestors Vows.' he told her.

''Then why are you here?' dany snapped.

'Because I need your help and you need mine' Jon told her. dany scoffed out a laugh.

'Did you see three dragons flying overhead when you arrived? did you see the Dothraki all of them are loyal to me.'

'They're hard to miss.' Jon admitted having nearly shit himself when the dragons flew over his head earlier.

'But still I need your help?' dany questioned incredulously.