Chapter 94

Bongbong's POV

It's already 4:00 P.M. I don't know but I was nervous kanina pa.

Minu-minuto na akong uminom ng tubig at halos maikot ko narin buong opisina ko.

I decided na tawagan si Vincent because nasa school pa siya. I don't care if he has a class as long as I can make sure he's okay.

Isang ring lang ay sinagot na niya.

*On call*

Vincent: Dad? Why did you call? There is a problem po ba?

Bongbong: Vinny nak, n-nothing. I just want to make sure you're okay.

Vincent: I'm okay dad.

Bongbong: Okay okay. Ganito nalang, text me when you get home, okay?

Vincent: O-okay dad.

Bongbong: Okay, take care bye.

*Call ended*

After I called Vincent, I next called Sandro. I also just asked if they were okay and they said, okay lang naman daw sila.

I heard on the other line that it was noisy. As usual video game again.

I sighed then said goodbye and hung up.

A few minutes passed, suddenly someone knocked and entered, It's Aimee.

Wala siyang dala, I think kukunin niya yung mga pinirmahan ko.

Bongbong: Aimee

Tumingin siya sa akin.

Bongbong: Call the whole family, ask them if they are okay?

Aimee: What? Why?

Bongbong: Just call the whole family Aimee.

Aimee: O-okay.

She immediately called, she called the whole family one by one until the end.

Bongbong: What did they say? Are they okay? *Worried*

Aimee: They okay lang naman and What's the problem ba kuya?

Bongbong: I don't know but I've been nervous for a while now.

I sighed

Bongbong: If the whole family is fine. Why do I still feel this way?

We both looked at each other as if we were thinking the same thing, we spoke at the same time.

Bongbong & Aimee: Sara and the twins.

No no, It can't be. I have to go to them.

I immediately straightened myself up.

Aimee: Where are you going?

Bongbong: I have to go to them.

Aimee: I will go with you.

We left the office in a hurry, she immediately grabbed her bag.

We went straight to the parking lot and got in the car. It was turned on and dragged to Lily's house.

After 40 minutes, we reached their house. We were surprised to see a police car in front of their house.

Aimee: Oh my god.

We quickly got out of the car. There were two policemen in front of their gate.

They even stopped us but we said that we were friends with Lily Montenegro so they let us in.

When we entered we saw them all in the living room.

They turned to us. I was surprised when Sara quickly approached me and pushed me several times. I covered myself with my arms.

Sara: Walang hiya ka, anong ginagawa mo dito. Nasaan ang mga anak ko? *Angry*

His brother stopped her.

Pulong: Sara, huwag ka agad magbintang. Wala kang sapat na ibedensiya.

Sara: Hindi kuya, siya lang alam kong magagawa nun kaya Bong sabihin mo, nasaan ang mga anak ko, nasaan? *Crying*

Lily: Sara huminahon ka.

She calmed down when she noticed that Aimee was with me.

She sat on the couch and drank water.

Bongbong: What do you mean nasaan sila? Anong nangyari?

Lily: It is said that armed men entered the house and forcibly took the twins.

Bongbong & Aimee: WHAT!!!???

Aimee: Oh my god

Bongbong: Who will do that? May nakaaway ka ba?

Sara: Wala Bong, wala. Mabait akong tao, hindi ako gagawa ng ikakapahamak ng mga anak ko.

Napahilamos ako ng mukha tsaka tumabi kay Sara.

Bongbong: Just like this, I have a friend who is good at hacking. I will order him to hack the entire cctv of the Philippines so we can find out if the vehicle used by the armed men passed by. Is that okay?

Sara: Mapapabilis ba Bong? Kung matatagalan man, baka may mangyari sa mga anak ko. *Crying*

Bongbong: Gagawin ng hacker ang lahat para mapabilis.

Sara: Gawin niyo ang lahat Bong, hindi ko kakayanin pagnawala sila akin. Ikakamatay ko.

Bongbong: Sara don't say that. We will do everything. They will come back.

I rubbed her back and kissed her head.

I said to myself...

"Don't worry Sara. I will do everything. When I find out who made it out of the twins. I will make sure whoever did this pays. Na kahit si satanas ay hindi siya tatanggapin sa impyerno"

End of Chapter.

Goodmorning everyone
✌👊❤💚