Chapter 99

Travis's POV

I took Sara to Mandaluyong where I also sent her children. When we got there, I picked up Sara and brought her inside.

My personnel were even surprised when they saw that I was carrying a sleeping woman.

Pinasunod ko ang isa sa mga tauhan ko para buksan ang pinto ng kwarto.

After that pinaiwan ko sa labas ang tauhan ko. Pinasok ko na sa loob ng kwarto si Sara.

I put her on the bed, after that I sat facing next to her.

I watched her and spoke to myself.

"I wouldn't have done this Sara but since I couldn't tame you, I had to do it."

"I had to do this because of my brother."

"If you hadn't been close to my brother, this wouldn't have happened. If only you would have agreed to let him date you, he didn't try to rape you."

Yes, Elvis is my brother, the one who almost raped Sara.

My brother is in jail but he wants to revenge.

Everything was planned, since they went to the farm. Auntie Vera knew the plan but I didn't tell her the whole plan.

Until Sara accepted my job offer. That's when I started the plan.

But because it was difficult for me to tame her, my plan took time.

Until the plan fell through. I decided to do plan B. The plan B was successful with Pearl but for Sara is not.

I decided na ipakidnap ang mga anak niya. Until I couldn't wait anymore, I kidnapped her too.

I gasped.

I was surprised when I heard a baby cry.

I stood up and left the room, I asked my personnel.

Travis: May narinig kang iyak ng baby?

Personnel: Oo boss, may dumating na babae may dalang sanggol. Hindi sana namin papasukin kaso iyak ng iyak ang sanggol kaninang dumating sila.

Travis: What? Saang kwarto?

Personnel: Dito boss.

Nilock ko ang kwarto kung nasaan si Sara.  I just followed my personnel until he entered one of the rooms.

Personnel: Dito boss

Travis: Okay, leave. Bantayan mo yung babae doon.

My personnel left and I went inside. When I entered, I saw Pearl carrying the baby. Suddenly my heart beat faster.

Pearl: Nak, tama na oh. Ayaw mo naman dumede, ano gagawin ko sayo?

Travis: Pearl

She look at me.

Pearl: Travis

I approached them.

Travis: Can I?

He made me carry the baby. I don't know but I got soft when I carried the baby.

When I carried her up, she suddenly stopped crying.

This is what it feels like to be a father.

I stared at the baby and said to myself.

"My flesh, my blood, my child"

End of Chapter.

Goodmorning everyone
❤💚✌👊