Chapter 128

🚧🔥🚧🔞🔥🚧🔞🔥🔞🚧🔞🔥🔞🚧🔞🚧🔞🔥🔞🚧🔞🔥🔞🚧🔞🚧🔞🚧🔞🔥🚧🔞🚧🔞🔥🚧🔞🚧🔥

Bongbong's POV

When we got home, I park the car in the garage.

I help Sara out of the car. After that we went inside the house.

When we entered I turned on the light and the beauty of the interior of the house was revealed.

I looked at Sara, there was a curious look on his face while she was looking around .

Bongbong: Why?

Sara: Nasaan tayo?

Bongbong: Ahmm, our own house.

Sara: Own house?

Bongbong: Yes.

She looked at me then I smiled at her. I extended my hand again.

Bongbong: Let's go? *Smiled*

Wala na siyang nagawa kundi ilahad din ang kamay niya. Mahihirapan din kasi siyang maglakad sa hagdan dahil narin sa gown niya.

Pagkaakyat namin ay dumeretso na kami sa magiging kwarto namin.

I opened it and we immediately entered.

She placed the paper bag on the bed that she had been carrying for a while, ate Imee handed it to her earlier.

After that I thought of something silly, I hugged her from behind then kissed her shoulder up to his neck.

Sara: Hmmm s-sandali

Pigil niya sa akin kaya pinaharap ko siya sa akin.

Bongbong: Why?

Sara: Maligo muna tayo

Napaisip naman ako, mas maganda nga iyon.

Bongbong: Ow great idea. *Smiled*

Itinuro ko sa kaniya ang banyo at ang walk in closet. Pagkatapos nun ay pumasok na siya sa banyo.

And me, I decided to take a shower in the other room. I also got a towel and clothes.

After I showered, I went back to our room. I immediately looked for Sara.

Bongbong: Love

I knocked on the bathroom door but no one answered.

Suddenly there was a light wind. I looked towards the balcony, I smiled.

I slowly walked to the balcony and I was right, I saw her standing there. His hand was crossed while caressing her arm.

I hugged her immediately which surprised her quite a bit. I rested my chin on his shoulder.

Inamoy-amoy ko ang leeg niya, ang bango.

Bongbong: Ang bilis mo namang maligo love.

Sara: Ayaw mo?

Bongbong: Of course not

I rubbed his tummy.

Bongbong: It's our first night as a couple love. Do you want to make memories with me tonight?

She faced me. I stared into his eyes down to his lips. I gently touched both his cheeks.

I kissed her slowly.

Our kiss lasted three minutes. I leaned my forehead against his forehead.

Bongbong: I love you

Sara: I love you too

I kissed her again then she responded immediately and anchored his hands on both of my shoulders.

I pulled her closer so that our bodies were closer together.

Pumasok na kami sa loob, without breaking our kiss sinarado ko ang sliding door at ang mga kurtina.

When we got to the bed, I laid her down. I stood up and took off my t-shirt.

I kissed her lips again down her neck. I put one of my hands inside her t-shirt. I unhook her bra and removed it from inside her.

I caressed his left breast.

Sara: Oh Bong

She said in a growl kaya lalo akong ginanahan.

I removed her t-shirt and without hesitation I sucked her breast. I took turns sucking it. I also felt his hand on my head and at the same time is ang pagsasabunot niya sa buhok ko.

Sara: Ahhhh Bong

After that I followed her lower part. I kissed her lips again then it went down to his stomach.

I removed his shorts, I also removed his underwear.

I spread both her thighs. I stared at her womanhood.

I slowly got down there, I put my mouth on her womanhood and slowly licked it.

It was the first time I did this to her, because when we did the twins, nothing like this happened, I didn't even expect her to agree then.

I did that over and over again, I heard a little grunt from her and I also felt her pulling my hair.

I did that for a few minutes until I felt his leg tremble.

After that, she was released. I scraped everything that came out of him. After that I kissed him again, she responded immediately.

Our tongues crossed, after that I stood up and removed my shorts, I also removed my boxer.

I quickly kissed him on his lips then I spread his thigh and positioned myself.

I smoothed my masculinity and rubbed her femininity.

Naisandal niya ang kamay niya sa tiyan ko.

Sara: Dahan-dahan lang.

Bongbong: Masusunod mahal ko.

I slowly inserted it inside her until I had inserted it completely.

I did move, until I sped up.

Only grunts could be heard echoing in our room. We did a few rounds. I pumped all my juice inside her.

We were both gasping for breath after that, I dropped my body next to him. I pulled the blanket and covered us.

I hugged her and she pressed herself to me.

Bongbong: I love you *Whispered*

Sara: I love you too *Whispered*

I tightened my hold on him and we were completely drowsy.

End of Chapter.

Hello Everyone!!!
❤💚✌👊