Chapter 11

Bongbong's POV

I woke up early because I was going to work again. After we had breakfast we left, Liza and the kids were the driver who would deliver and pick them up again. When I got to the company there was no aimee yet. I'm going straight to my office. A few minutes later someone called, It's Aimee. She asked me to pick her up on the road because his car was flat. So I hurried out and got in my car.

I passed by to the market as I was passing there, Aimee called again. I took my cellphone out of the pouch near the gearbox and answered it but it slipped in my hand so I let go of it and went under my feet. I reached it without looking at the road after I looked at the road a woman crossed, I braked but I still collided.

Bongbong: Oh my God.

I immediately got out of the car to look at the woman. Napaupo siya dahil sa pagkabangga ko sa kanya.

Bongbong: Hey miss, are you ok? I'm sorry. I dropped my phone so I didn't see you cross.

Babae: Sa tingin mo, ok ako sa lagay na ito Arayyyyyyyy *holding on to one of his legs.*

Bongbong: I don't think so, come I'll take you to the hospital.

I held her arm but she struggling. She tried to stand up but she couldn't.

Bongbong: Tinutulungan na kita, ang arte mo pa. May susunduin pa ako tsaka tirik na tirik ang araw and we were bothering on the road. *he said arrogantly*

Babae: Aba, ang yaba----

I picked her up briskly. She is struggling. A woman approached.

Babae: Ano ba, ibaba mo ako *Punched in the arm*

Babae 2: Hoy anong ginagawa mo sa kaibigan ko.

Bongbong: Isa kapa, Get in the car, dadalhin ko itong kaibigan mo sa hospital, Now.

She followed me, it was embarrassing because people were looking at us and we were bothering on the road. A few minutes later we arrived at the Hospital. I picked her up again and carried her to E.R.

Nurse: Mr.---

Bongbong: Examine her what hurts her.

Nurse: Yes Sir.

A few minutes later the nurse finished examining him.

Bongbong: How is she?

Nurse: Okay na sir, she can be discharged later.

Bongbong: Okay.

The Nurse left, the two women just stared at me.

Bongbong: Okay, I'm leaving, I'll just pay what I have to pay.

I couldn't wait for them to speak and I came out from E.R. and go through the Payment office. When I got back in the car I looked at my cellphone and there were so many missed calls from Aimee. I immediately started my car and left, when I got there what he said I saw him right away. I peeked at him inside and it was frustrating so I laughed a little.

Aimee: Ang tagal mo kuya. *Pretty angry*

Bongbong: Sorry, Let's go, Ipapakuha ko nalang tong kotse mo at ipapaderetso sa talyer.

She got out of his car and we went to my car. While we were on the road.

Bongbong: Sorry, natagalan ako, may nabangga kasi akong babae kanina, kaya dinala ko siya sa hospital.

Aimee: What? Kamusta siya? Napuruhan mo ba?

Bongbong: Yes she is okay, hindi naman malakas yung pagkabangga ko sa kanya. Napaupo siya kanina tapos hindi makatayo kaya dinala ko na siya sa Hospital.

Aimee: God Kuya, sa susunod mag ingat ka.

Bongbong: of course

A few minutes later we got to the company and got to work.

End of Chapter.