Chapter 20

Irene's POV

It's already 5:00 P.M in the afternoon. We are still here in the family house. Inabot na kami ng 5 P.M ng hapon dahil sa pagkwekwentuhan. Until naisingit ko sa kwentuhan yung babaeng nailigtas namin.

Irene: You know, Ate and I saved a woman one night. The woman tried to commit suicide on the bridge.

Aimee: What?

Irene: Yeah, then when she was about to jump, Ate and I pulled him and then she lost consciousness so we took her to Ate's condo unit. Right ate?

Imee: Yeah *Sip Juice*. But she was really unfortunate, she said that she was evicted from the apartment where she was staying and then he lost his job.

Aimee: Sadly, So she doesn't have a job now?

Imee: Nothing, but we promised him we would find her a job.

Aimee: I think, I know that.

Irene: Ha? What do you mean?

Aimee: I mean, I already know where he’s going to work.

Imee: Where?

Aimee: In the company, he would replace me as our brother's new secretary.

Liza: The question is, can she be trusted?

Imee: Let's see, she looks kind and she is also very innocent.

Aimee: So when will we meet her?

Imee: Are you? When do you want?

Aimee: Hmmm tomorrow?

Irene: Speed ​​ha *laughs a bit*

Aimee: Yeah, It's tiring to be our older brother's secretary, even if it's only temporarily.

Imee: Grabe ka ha

Aimee: Why? Totoo naman ah.

Imee: All right, tomorrow you and bong will go to my condo unit.

Aimee: Ok *Smiled and Sip Juice*

After our stories, sakto naman na nagsipag-aya nang umuwi ang mga asawa namin kasi may mga trabaho pa kinabukasan.

End of chapter.

_________________________________________

Stay tuned for the next chapter.
Accckkkk🙈🙈
✌👊❤💚