Chapter 96

Bongbong's POV

It's already 1:30 P.M. Kasalukuyan akong nagdridrive papunta sa headquarters ng kaibigan ko.

When I got there, I parked my car. Pagkatapos nun ay pumasok na ako sa loob, may mga bumati sa akin.

I went straight to their main office and I approached my friend, Ezekiel.

Bongbong: Ezekiel.

Ezekiel: Oh Bong your here. Tamang-tama pumunta ka dito, I have good news.

Bongbong: What

Ezekiel: We have already seen where the vehicle that took the twins passed. The last route of the vehicle was to Mandaluyong. We hacked the entire cctv of mandaluyong at napag-alaman namin na isang private property ang pinasukan ng sasakyan.

I looked at the computer.

Ezekiel: We ordered a person who pretended to be just cleaning the area and confirmed that there was a private property there. The one we ordered said that every week a car comes in there and he takes pictures of it.

He dropped a brown envelope, I took it and opened it. I looked at it one by one. While I was looking at it, he spoke.

Ezekiel: Because we had connections, we found out that the car belonged to one of the restaurant owners in Taguig and that is Travis Castillo.

I clenched my fist while looking at the picture.

Ezekiel: Kilala niyo ba siya?

Bongbong: Sara's Boss.

Ezekiel: And yun lang ang nakalap naming impormasyon. So what's your plan? Sasabihin mo na ba sa nanay ng mga bata?

He pulled out a chair and I sat down.

Bongbong: Not right now, I feel like there is another reason why he kidnapped the twins. For now take it easy. I don't want to make a move that will harm the twins from that man.

We looked at each other and took a deep breath.

End of Chapter.

Goodevening everyone
❤💚✌👊