Chapter 65

Bongbong's POV

Another day and back to work again. I am here in the office now, currently signing papers again. I was a little surprised when there was a knock on the door, It's Pia. My secretary isn't here today because she's supposed to be going somewhere important, it's good and that woman isn't here.

Pia: Bong, sorry for the inconvenience, someone is looking for you and want to talk to you.

Bongbong: Let him in

Pia: Actually dalawa sila.

Bongbong: Okay

Pinapasok niya nga ang dalawa. I was even more surprised by who I saw, It’s Win Gatchalian and Grace Poe. They have been my friends since college and they have been in a relationship since college too.

Bongbong: Oh god, Win Grace long time no see.

Nakipagbeso naman ako sa kanila.

Bongbong: Anong maipaglilingkod ko sa inyo? What are you doing here?...Ahmmm come, sit down first.

They sat on the couch and I sat down too.

Win: The truth of the matter is, we won't be here long either. We will just give something.

Bongbong: What was that?

Grace pulled out a folded paper with a designs and handed it to me.

Bongbong:  A wedding invitation, congratulations.

Grace: I hope you can come, we have already given your sisters as well. We would have given it to them earlier but they said, it would be better to give it to you personally.

Bongbong: I will try to come to your wedding.

Win: Okay, Thanks...

We talked until they said goodbye. I opened the wedding invitation, I searched for my name there until I found it. I was surprised who my partner was. It's Pearl Madrigal, my secretary.

Bongbong: WHAT!!!!!

End of Chapter.

Good Evening Everyone
❤💚✌👊