Chapter 32

Bongbong's POV

We are already in the area where someone wants to invest. Sara avoids a bit because of what happened, I can't blame her either, I love her. We had a good conversation with the investor. After I talked to investor we went for a walk first. I am now with Thope and Bong Go. We were surprised when someone appeared in front of us, a boy and a girl. They are holding flowers.

Boy: Hello Sir, kayo po ba yung taga Manila.

Bong: Yes baby, bakit? *shook the child's head*

Boy: Baka gusto niyo pong bigyan ng bulaklak yung mga kasintahan niyo po.

Bong: Ha? Hin------

Bongbong: Yah, magkano?

Boy: Libre nalang po.

Bong: No, bayaran nalang namin.

Thope: Oo mga bata, bayaran nalang namin.

Girl: Sige po, Salamat po. *Smiled*

We bought flowers on our own and ordered them to be given to the womans. We just looked as they reached out, the womans looked at us. Pia just waved the flower she was holding and shouted without a voice. Then I first photographed the works here in the Visayas.

Then we went back to the hotel

Then we went back to the hotel. It's already 10:30 A.M, it's still early so I hang out in the bedroom first, I'm sitting here in bed now, Sara is in the bathroom. Then he came out, I pulled her and sat on my lap.

Author: Hilig mo manghila bonget?

Bongbong: Did you like the flower? *His face was pressed against his neck*

Sara: Hindi

Bongbong: Why?

Sara: *Laugh a little*

Bongbong: Sara, I'm not kidding.

Sara: Lalo na ako.

I pressed my face harder against his neck, I sniffed it.

Bongbong: You smell good, I love you.

I kissed his neck up to her lips. I grabbed her neck and waist. I laid her on the bed while I was still kissing her, she did not respond so I gently bit her lower lip so I felt a little pity. Everywhere my hand crawled on his body. I was about to undress her, when there was a knock so I stopped. I stood up and was about to approach the door but Sara stopped me.

Sara: A-ako na

I just nodded and she opened the door.

Pia: Sara, Let's eat na.

Sara: O-okay, sunod nalang kami ni Sir.

Pia: Are you okay Sara?

Sara: Ha? Oo

Pia: Okay, sunod nalang kayo, bye.

Sara: Sige.

Pia left and Sara closed the door.

Bongbong: Sorry, muntik na tayo

Sara: Muntik na talaga, ikaw kasi, tara na nga.

We got ready and went out. Hay, time is running too fast.

End of Chapter.

Goodmorning Everyone
Muntikan na🙈
❤💚✌👊