Chapter 28

Bongbong's POV

It's already 4:30 P.M in the afternoon. I fell asleep earlier after we ate lunch. When I woke up, Sara was not in the room. So I went out of the room and knocked on the door of those with us. Only Thope opened the door. Halatang kagigising lang din niya kasi nagkusot-kusot pa ng mata.

Thope:Oh Bong, Is there a problem?

Bongbong: Is bong go here?

Thope: Yeah, Why?

Bongbong: Do you know where the women are?

Thope: We don't know, they actually forced us to go with them earlier but you know we're tired because we came from a trip, why?

Bongbong: My secretary is not in the room.

Thope: Maybe siya yung inaya.

Bongbong: Get ready, let's find them.

Thope: Okay Sir Ferdinand Marcos Jr.

Bongbong: What the----

I couldn't continue what I was saying when he closed the door on me so I went back to the room, I'm sure they'll come to me. I was wearing a gray t-shirt and brown shorts that I paired with nike shoes. There are eyeglasses pinned to my t-shirt at the top. A few minutes later there was a knock and they were there. We left the hotel, sa totoo lang hotel, beach resort itong napagcheck-in namin. We immediately looked for them, until we found them on the beach taking pictures. Bong Go and thope laughed because Pia and Cynthia made sara the photographer.

Bongbong: Stop

We approached them. Bong go and Thope joined Pia and Cynthia in taking the picture and they were even wacky so the two got angry.

Bong: Wacky

Pia: Ano ba, panira naman kayo.

Bong: Ang sungit mo naman para yun lang eh.

Pia: Che

Bong: Wag kana magalit love

Pia: Love mo mukha mo.

Sumunod naman si thope na asar-asarin si Cynthia.

Thope: Hi babe *Umakbay*

Cynthia: Isa ka pa, tatanggalin mo yan or babaliin ko? atsaka anong babe, babe mo mukha che...

Thope: Ow chill *Simultaneously remove the akbay*

Bong: Ang susungit niyo naman para kayong may mga dalaw...

Pia & Cynthia: Che...Manahimik nga kayo *death glared*

Bongbong: That's enough, you're all fighting, did you even bring that here?

Pia: Sorry... Kayo kasi eh *The two were taught at once*

Thope: Sorry na...Oo na kasalanan na namin.

I turned my gaze to sara.

Bongbong: Let's Go, let's go back to the hotel.

Pia: Ha? Teka ang aga pa naman ah

Bong: Hindi ba kayo pagod sa byahe?

Pia: Sa tingin mo lalabas ba kami kung pagod kami?...Kaya kayong dalawa tantanan niyo kami, nageenjoy kami dito tapos nanggugulo kayo.

Ano ba iyan, they don’t really stop fighting, Hay apo.

Pia: Ah basta dito muna kami, bumalik kayo sa hotel kung gusto niyo. Hihintayin pa namin ang sunset.

Bongbong: Okay, but let's just sit near the beach.

Pia: Yes, lakas talaga natin Bess.

After that, we hung out near the beach. There are small coconut trees in our tambayan. The three women sat down while we men stood. I just looked at the beach then I looked at sara, I smirked when I noticed her hair was a bit messy so I took my phone and took a picture of her.

 I just looked at the beach then I looked at sara, I smirked when I noticed her hair was a bit messy so I took my phone and took a picture of her

Then I sat down next to him.

Bongbong: I'm sorry for the four, they're really like that especially when they're not in the office, always quarreling.

He didn't speak, I noticed earlier that he was just quiet.

Bongbong: Kanina ka pa tahimik Sara.

Sara: Ha? Ahmm madami lang iniisip.

Bongbong: Ow okay, Let's face the beach to see the sunset?. *Smiled*

He straightened up and faced the beach. I held her hand and played with her fingers.The cuteness of her hand. She looked at me and intended to take her hand away. I looked at those with us, they were far away from us, they couldn’t see what I was doing. Until the sunset began. I looked at Sara who was a bit tearful.

Bongbong: W-why? *Wiped away the speck of tear*

Sara: May naalala lang akong tao importante sa buhay ko.

Bongbong: Who? *Already holding the hand of sara*

Sara: Tatay ko

Bongbong: Why?

Sara: Tatlumpung taon na ang nakalipas simula nung umalis siya papuntang taiwan. Hanggang sa umabot siya ng limang taon, nagpapadala naman siya ng allowance namin kahit papaano. Hanggang sa umabot na naman ng limang taon pero yung limang taon na iyon bigla nalang siyang tumigil sa pagpapadala, nawalan narin kami ng komunikasyon sa kanya. Kada may sunset palagi kong pinagdadasal na sana bumalik na siya pero wala parin eh. Kaya simula nung bata pa kami ng mga kapatid ko, minsan kinukutya kami ng mga kaklase namin kasi wala kaming tatay. Kada anniversary naman nila ni mama, nagkukulong nalang si mama sa kwarto nila. Tapos pag lumalabas siya pansin namin na umiyak kasi mugto yung mga mata niya.

He told many more stories about his father and I just listened. Well it's really hard to be without a father. Until the sun finally set. Pia and Cynthia are ready to go back to the hotel. When we got back there, we just waited for dinner time. After we ate dinner we went back to the rooms. We did our night routine before we went to sleep, I was a little surprised when Sara lay on the floor.

Bongbong: What are you doing?

Sara: Dito ako matutulog *Smiled*

Bongbong: No, here in bed you sleep.

Sara: Hindi na, dito nalang ako.

Bongbong: No sara, Lalamigin ka dyan. Dito kana.

Sara: Hindi na nga, ang kulit mo naman.

Bongbong: Will you come here or will I lift you up? Choose...

Sara: Nakakahiya nga tsaka nag emote-emote pa ako kanina lalong nakakahiya.

Bongbong: No, halika na dito.

She could do nothing but go here to bed, a bit pushy. She took the pillow and placed it between us so he had no more pillow. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I opened my eyes again and looked at him, she turned her back on me as he lay. I also lay down and went to sleep because we are leaving early tomorrow.

End of Chapter.

Good Morning Everyone
Blessed Sunday
❤💚✌👊