Chapter 04

*Manila*

Bongbong's POV

It's afternoon and I'm here in my office again. I look at pictures of newly made and newly released textiles that can be sent to my business partners abroad. Habang tinitignan ko ang mga ito, there was a knock on the door of my office, my secretary and she entered.

Ivy: Sir, you have a meeting at 2:00 P.M with the board members.

Bongbong: Ok, go there first, get the copies ready.

Ivy: Ok Sir, Copy.

Agad naman na siyang lumabas, at nagready na rin ako. I left my office and I caught up with Migz who was going to the meeting room.

Migz: Hello sir.

I ignored him and entered the meeting room. I sat in the swivel chair.

*At the meeting*

Bongbong: Ok start.

Pia: Ok, our income has gone up a bit last month, but this month has risen due to tourist buyers.

Cynthia: Yes, and many business owners are willing to join like elsewhere here in the country and abroad.

Bongbong: Yes, as in Ilocos and the Cordillera.

Cynthia: For now, in Bicol, the island of mindoro and the visayas group of Island also want to join with the company and also to show others their works abroad, not just always here in the philippines.

I suddenly thought, it would be better for more investors to join elsewhere here in the country.

Bongbong: All right, we’re going to go to the places mentioned soon. For now, we will first focus on new works and new outings of Ilocos and Cordillera. Ok?

Board members: Ok

The meeting lasted until 4:30 P.M. After the meeting I went back to the office. I sat in the Swivel Chair and someone knocked and entered, my secretary again.

Ivy: Sir, I would like to say goodbye to work,  resign in short, sir.

Bongbong: Why?, did you do something wrong?

Ivy: Nothing sir. Ang mama ko po kasi may malubhang karamdaman, at gusto niya po na ako ang mag-alaga sa kanya.

Bongbong: All right if that's what you want but I'll help you.

I opened my drawer and picked up the checke pad. I wrote and signed a page of it then gave it to her. Her eyes widened as she read it.

Ivy: Maraming maraming salamat po sir, makakatulong po ito sa pagpapagamot sa mama ko.

Bongbong: You're welcome, if that's not enough just tell me.

Ivy: Naku, Sobra na po ito sir maraming salamat po talaga.

Bongbong: Ok.

Before he left, she said that he would go home early to the apartment where she was staying so that she could pack his things and say goodbye to his landlord, so I allowed him. Tinignan ko ang relo ko, it's already 5:00 P.M. So I went out, I looked for Ivy but she was gone, she really left. The employees looked at me but immediately avoided me.

I immediately went to the elevator and when I got out I went straight to the parking lot and went home. When I got home the children greeted me.

*PS: In this story Sandro is 18, Simon is 17, and Vincent is 16.*

Sandro, Simon & Vincent: Hey dad *Hug once*

Bongbong: Did your mommy come home?

Sandro: Wala pa dad.

Bongbong: Ok, I'll just change my clothes.

I went to our room and changed my clothes. Then I went down just in time for Liza to arrive.

Liza: Hello hon, you came home early.

Bongbong: Yah, there isn't much work in the company so I went home early.

Liza: Ok, I'll just change.

Then I first accompanied the kids to the living room watching a movie. When we finished watching, Liza came down just in time.

Liza: I'll just go to the kitchen, I'll just help them cook dinner.

Bongbong: Okay

We watched another movie again, we were already halfway watching when Liza called us.

Liza: Guys, let's eat

We turned off what we were watching and went to the kitchen. After we ate we went to our respective rooms. Liza said goodbye first, she will do her night routine. I'm not sleepy yet so I drank wine first. I drank until someone hugged my back, liza.

Liza: You are drinking.

Bongbong: Yah, it's just drowsy

Liza: Looks like, let's go to sleep ?, you've had a lot to drink.

Bongbong: Okay

I arranged my drinks and we went to bed and we went to sleep.

End of Chapter.