Chapter 26

*3 months passed*

Bongbong's POV

It's been 3 months since I found out that Liza is seriously ill and for 3 months Sara and I have been getting along but sometimes she avoids me. I'm here at home now packing things that I'll take to the places we're going to want to invest in the company, I'm only carrying a little because we won't be there for long, maybe about 2 weeks, I just got back from the Hospital. Doc. Carlos said that bluntly, Liza will not really last long even if she undergoes chemo therapy because if she undergoes chemo, her body will become even weaker. Liza is so thin, she's not as strong as before, she can't even talk properly, sometimes she vomits blood, Hays Liza. After I got ready I left, the kids were not here at home, they were in the hospital. I left the house and went straight to my sister's condo unit to go to Sara first, just in case she hadn't left for the airport yet. When I got there my sister opened the door.

Imee: Yes?

Bongbong: Did Sarah leave?

Imee: No, he's still here...come inside muna.

I went in and sat in the living room. My sister knocked and entered the room, then she went out with sara, sara was carrying a bagpack. My world slowed down when I saw her. She just has simple make-up.

Author: Sara G. and Kathryn B. passsookkkk

Sabi nila

Kapag inlove ka

Tumitigil ang mundo mo.

I never believed...

In love...

I was deceived...

By love...

I never had much luck with lovers before...

I just stopped staring at her as ate Imee waved her hand in front of my face.

Imee: Bong Hello, baka matunaw si Sara *Laugh*

Bongbong: Ahmmm....I came here to see if you left or not and you are still right here. Sabay na tayong pumunta ng airport...Let's Go *Stood up*

Imee: Ingat kayo, at ikaw bonget ingatan mo to ha...

Bongbong: Of course...Let's Go Sara?

Sara: Ah Oo.

We have already left on my sister's condo unit. While we were on our way to the airport. He was just looking out the window.

Bongbong: Sara?

Sara: Sir este bong

Bongbong: Can I have your cellphone number? for an emergency or something, I will call you right away.

Sara: Okay Sir este bong, ano ba yan.

Bongbong: *Laugh*....Here, here you put your number * once handed over the cellphone *

She took it and type his number. then he turned it back to me. 45 minutes later we arrived at the airport. Our companions Pia, Cynthia, Bong Go, and Christopher De leon are also there, I sometimes call him thope.

Pia: Good Morning Sir

Bongbong: Good Morning, as i said, just call me by my name when we're not in the office.

Cynthia: Hoy bonget, hindi mo bagay maging masungit, diba bess *laughed with pia with apir*

Bong: Hoy mahiya naman kayo

Thope: Oo nga, ang lakas ng boses niyo sakit sa tenga.

Pia: Che, pati naman kayong dalawa di niyo bagay maging masungit, diba Bess?

Cynthia: True bess * laughed with pia with apir again*

Bongbong: That's enough, Let's Go...

They stopped talking and picked up their belongings. They knew I was angry so they stopped. We boarded a private plane once borrowed by ninong Chavit Singson. Sara was just quiet so I called her. I am next to him now by the window. She just looked outside the plane as it flew.

Bongbong: Are you okay? You can go to sleep first. I'll just wake you up when we get there... Go.

She did not speak and still looked outside the plane. A few minutes later I looked at her again, she was asleep. I adjusted the cloak that covered him. After 1 hour and 56 minutes we reached our first destination, our first destination was Mindoro.

End of Chapter.

Good Evening Everyone
✌👊❤💚