Chapter 42

*3 weeks passed*

Bongbong's POV

3 weeks passed. For 3 weeks I noticed that Sara was avoiding me. Minsan pa nga gustong-gusto ko siya kausapin tapos sinasabi niya na sa susunod nalang ganon tapos ayaw na rin niya na hinahatid ko siya sa condo unit. I also noticed that she was anxious. I am here in the office now, I am in the middle of contemplation when there is a knock on the door. That was her, when she entered I saw that she was holding papers, she laid them on the table. Then she walked to the door. I immediately stood up and approached her and hugged her back.

Bongbong: Sara, let's talk, don't be like this, please.....May problema ba? May hindi kaba sinasabi sa akin?

Sara: Bong, itigil na natin ito.

Bongbong: W-what no *arms tightened and I leaned chin on her shoulder*

Sara: Bong please tama na, ayoko na nang ganito.

I let go of the hug and turned her to face me, noticing that tears were forming in her beautiful eyes, I hugged her again.

Bongbong: Please sara sabihin mo naman.

I just heard her sob. Fortunately, I was close and facing the door so I immediately reached for it and locked it.

Sara: Natatakot na ako bong *Hugged back and sobbed*

Bongbong: Why? What happened ba?

Sara: Parang may nagmamanman sa akin, kada aalis ako sa condo papunta dito parang may sumusunod sa akin. Natatakot na ako bong baka sa susunod atakihin na niya ako. *sobbed*

My heartbeat quickened when I heard that.

Bongbong: Shhh, that will not happen.

Sara: I'm sorry bong

Bongbong: Why didn't you tell me right away?

Sara: Dahil ayokong madamay ka.

Bongbong: Sara, dapat sinabi mo sa akin agad para nagawan natin ng paraan.

Sara: Sorry Sorry *Hug Tightened*

Bongbong: No, we will not end it.

I let go of the hug and wiped her tears with my thumb. I imitated her on the sofa. We sat down and I wiped her tears again.

Bongbong: That's enough, don't cry na. Don't even think about it, I'll take care of it, okay?

We were silent for a moment.

Sara: Bong

Bongbong: Hmmm *While playing the hand of Sara*

Sara: Huwag na nating ituloy yung pagpunta sa beach resort na sinasabi mo.

Bongbong: Are you sure?

Sara: Oo, para na rin kaligtasan ko, alam mo na *look at bong who is still busy in Sara's hand*

Bongbong: Okay, kung iyan ang gusto mo, susundin ko na rin.

Sara: Salamat

I looked at her, she looked at me too.

Bongbong: I love you

Sara: I love you too.

I kissed her quickly on the lips and she wiped the tears from her eyes. She got up and said goodbye and left.

Someone: You are frustrating. I never thought you could do this bong. You broke up the family you built........... and the question is.....will the family you broke up still be built?...or is there any hope of rebuilding the family you broke up with?.......

End of Chapter.

Goodmorning Everyone
❤💚✌👊