Chapter 80

Bongbong's POV

It's already 2:30 P.M. and I'm here in the office currently signing papers. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Bongbong: Come in

Pumasok naman siya, It's Pia.

Pia: Bong, can i talk to you for a moment?

Bongbong: Why?

Pia: About what happened the other day.

I took a deep breath then stopped what I was doing and leaned my back on the shevil chair. She sit in the chair infront of the table.

Pia: I'm sorry, I didn't want to get into a scandal then........I'm really disgusted with your secretary......Nakikita ko din kasi siya na parang nakikipaglandian sa mga empleyadong lalaki pero yung mga empleyado umiiwas naman. Until bong is the one she targeted. That's when I got angry when she kissed bong so I couldn't control myself anymore.......I'm sorry, I'm very sorry. *Quitely tearful*

Bongbong: No, It's okay. I've noticed for a long time and she did that to me as well........ And I plan to fired her na din.

Pia: Ha? A-are you sure?

Bongbong: Yeah.

Pia: Who will you replace?

I sighed and spoke.

Bongbong: Sara

Nagulat naman siya ng sinabi ko na si Sara ang ipapalit ko.

Pia: Sara? What do you mean?

Bongbong: Sara is here in Manila.

Pia: What? Since when?

Bongbong: I don't know and I didn’t expect her to be there at my batchmate’s wedding.

Pia: Nag-usap ba kayo?

Bongbong: Yeah

I loosened my neck tie.

Bongbong: Pia, answer my question truthfully.

Pia: A-ano iyon?

Before I could speak I noticed she was nervous. I looked at her straight.

Bongbong: Did Sara tell you anything before she broke up with me?........Is she pregnant when she broke up with me?

Pia: H-ha? N-nothing, I-I dont know.

Bongbong: Are you sure Pia? *Seriously saying*

Pia: Y-yes.

I just looked at her, she suddenly turned pale.

Bongbong: *Sigh* Okay, is that all you say?

Pia: Y-yes

Bongbong: Okay, you can go out.

Pia: Thank you.

She stood up and just in time the door opened and Pearl spat and Pia suddenly spoke.

Pia: Ang kapal din talaga ng mukha mo noh. *Angry*

Bongbong: Pia, Leave

She looked at me and also looked at Pearl. She approached Pearl and spoke.

Pia: Don't me Pearl, Don't me.

She slightly hit her and left my office.

Pearl: Bong?

Bongbong: Go straight, what do you need?

Pearl: Bong I mean sir, pumunta ako dito para humingi ng tawad. Hindi ko sinasadya yung nangyari, sorry.

Bongbong: Hindi sinasadya? Sorry? Alam mo bang muntik ka ng makasira ng pamilya?

Pearl: S-sorry, h-hindi na mauulit *Quitely tearful*

Bongbong: Yes, I won't let that happen again Pearl because from now on I'm firing you.

Pearl: W-what?....N-no please, hindi na talaga mauulit yun, p-pangako..... Please huwag mo lang akong tanggalin sa trabaho *Crying*

Bongbong: No, My decision is final Pearl, you're fired.....Get out and I don't want to see your face in my company anymore.

Pearl: S-sir.

Bongbong: I said get out * Shout out*

She did not speak and left my office. I just sighed and looked at my wrist. It's still early so I'm thinking of going to Sara. I arranged the things scattered on the table and removed my neck tie. I'm wearing a Sky blue polo and black pants. Then I went out, I was also thinking of buying a bouquet of flowers. After I bought, I went to the house where Sara lives.

End of Chapter.

Good Afternoon Everyone
Blessed Sunday
❤💚✌👊