Chapter 19

Bongbong's POV

Today is Sunday, Today is our family bonding. I took a shower and got dressed and went downstairs, liza went downstairs first. When I went downstairs he was in the living room, he was stunned. No kids yet, still getting dressed maybe. The other day I noticed that liza is lethargic, I also noticed that she is losing weight.

Bongbong: Hon?

Liza: You are already here na pala. No kids yet hon, still getting dressed maybe.

I sat down next to her. I checked my watch and 7:00 A.M palang, maaga pa naman.

Bongbong: Hon? Can I ask?

Liza: Ano yon hon?

Bongbong: Is there something you're not telling me ?. Do I need to know anything?

Liza: Ha? N-nothing, why?

Bongbong: Because the other day I noticed that you are lethargic and then you lose weight, and your weight loss is no longer normal...Hon tell me, Is there something you're not telling me? And Hon, it's sunday It is forbidden to lie. *Simultaneously holding in hand*

She was about to speak when the children came down. So we got up immediately.

SanSiVin: Dad Mom.

Bongbong: Oh, You are here na. Let's Go?...Hon?

Liza: Ha? yeah Let's Go. *Pretty anxious*

We left the house and went straight to mama. When we got there the whole family was already there. Then we left at the same time to go to church. After 4 hours the worship was over. Then we went straight to the Family House. When we got there, they were just preparing so we talked first. The children were playing, the women were also chatting in the living room. We men chatted here in the garden, I stood while talking and my companions sat down. I chatted while peeking at the vast garden. We were surprised when someone spoke, It's mama.

Imelda: Hello boys, How are you here?

Greggy, Tommy & Bong: Ok lang naman ma.

Imelda: Oh Okay... Bong Can we talk?

Bongbong: Yes ma of course.

The two of us walked away, we were standing in the garden and looking at the women we loved.

Imelda: Do you have a problem with Liza?

Bongbong: Ha? wala naman ma

Imelda: Sure?

Bongbong: Ma, I don't know but it's like he's not telling me something. He seems to have a secret.

Imelda: Have you talked to her yet?

Bongbong: Yes ma but he really doesn't seem to want to tell me.

Imelda: You need to talk to her, she's your wife, feel her.

I took a deep breath and looked at Liza from the Garden. I could see how happy he was. What else we talked about until we were called to eat lunch.

End of Chapter.