Chapter 52

Bongbong's POV

I'm here in the office now, still wondering why Sara suddenly got cold. She is back at work but I feel like she is moving away from me. There was a knock on the door so I let it in, it was her. She held the papers and placed them on the table. She was about to leave but I stopped her.

Bongbong: Sara, Let's talk please.

I heard that she was gasping for breath so I approached her and imitated her on the couch.

Bongbong: May problema ba?

Sara: Wala naman.

Bongbong: Sure?

Sara: Oo ng-------

She stopped when she suddenly felt nauseous. I immediately imitated her in C.R. and she vomited on the toilet, I caressed her back. Then nung matapos siya ay nagmumug siya sa lababo, I took a tissue and gave it to her.

Bongbong: Are you okay? May sakit ka ba?

Sara: W-wala, O-okay lang ako.

Bongbong: Are you sure?

Sara: *Nod*

Bongbong: Okay, ganito nalang, get your things, I will take you to your condo unit, rest first.

Sara: Ha? H-hindi na, kaya ko naman.

Bongbong: No, sige na, get your things, wait for me on the parking lot.

Sara: *Breathe deeply* O-okay.

Lumabas na siya ng opisina ko. Then after 10 minutes lumabas na rin ako at dumeretso sa parking lot.

Bongbong: Let's Go.

While we were on the road, I just glanced at her. She was really different, she was no longer like the Sara I knew.

End of Chapter.

Good Afternoon Everyone
❤💚✌👊