Chapter 56

Bongbong's POV

It's been 7 months nung nakipaghiwalay si Sara sa akin. I hired a private investigator to find her in Davao but for 7 months no Sara has been found. Ang bigat parin sa dibdib, nawalan ako ng ganang magtrabaho. I forced Pia and Cynthia to admit why Sara broke up like that. Ang tanging sagot lang nila ay hindi daw alam pero bakit sila ang naghatid kay Sara sa Airport? I just sighed. I'm here at home now, I don't go to the office, I'm also lazy to go to the Hospital. Suddenly my phone rang, I picked up my phone and looked at the I.D number, It's Sandro.

*On call*

Sandro: Dad, you're at home, right?

Bongbong: Yeah, why?

Sandro: Mom invites you all to come here at hospital.

Bongbong: Why? What happened? *Stood up*

Sandro: Nothing dad pero pinapapunta kayong lahat dito.

Bongbong: Okay, I'll be there in 30 minutes.

Sandro: Ahmmm dad, bring our photo album as well.

Bongbong: O-okay.

*Call ended*

I hurried to get ready and took the photo albums, I just put them in a cardboard box and picked them up. Then I put that in the car and I left. Then after 30 minutes nakarating na ako sa hospital, I don't know but when I entered the hospital my chest suddenly felt heavy. It was the same when Sara broke up with me. When I got there they were all outside in Liza's room.

Sandro: Your here dad

Bongbong: Yeah

Sandro: Are those the photo albums dad?

Bongbong: Yeah

Sandro: Okay, you go in there dad, mom is waiting for you.

I sighed and entered liza's room. When I entered, I immediately heard the sound of the ventilator machine.

Paano nalimutan ang lahat

Na kahit konti, walang pasabi?

Paano nalimutang banggitin

Na nagbago pala ang pagtingin?

Liza: H-hon *said softly*

Bongbong: H-hon

I approached her and kissed her forehead, I sat next to the hospital bed because there was a chair there.

Liza: D-dala mo b-ba yung m-mga p-pinasabi ko kay S-sandro. *Difficulty speaking and breathing*

Bongbong: Y-yes hon

Oh, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

Oh, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

Liza: C-can you s-show me the p-photos again?

Bongbong: Y-yes hon

I took one of the photo albums. I opened it and the pictures of us when we got married.

Bongbong: Look, These are the pictures of our wedding in Italy. You're so beautiful there hon and I'm handsome too.

 You're so beautiful there hon and I'm handsome too