Chapter 38

Bongbong's POV

It's another day, where am I on my way to the hospital. I will go through there first before going to the Company. While I was on my way, I thought of buying flowers. After I bought the flowers I continued the trip. Just 45 minutes later I arrived at the hospital. I immediately went to Liza's room.

Bongbong: Good Morning *Introduction to my entry*

They were a little surprised because they didn't know I was back. The children were not at home when I arrived here in Manila, the housemates said, they were sleeping here in the hospital.

SanSiVin: Dad *Hug once*

Liza: Hon

I let go of the hug and approached liza then kissed her on the forehead.

Liza: I miss you

Bongbong: I miss you too *Smiled and kissed liza on the lips*.....Ahmmm this *At the same time handing out a bouquet of flowers and once sitting in the chair next to the hospital bed*

Liza: What is it for, is it because you are back?

Bongbong: Let’s say yes........Ahmmm what can you eat?

Liza: Ahmmm Avocado

Bongbong: Okay

I already peeled the Avocado. I was the one who presented to feed her.

Bongbong: So, how are you here, what did the doctor say? Is there any improvement?

Sandro: Still dad, no improvement. Mom's body is really weak.

Bongbong: *Breathe deeply*

Liza: Hon, what if bukas makalawa wala na ako.

Bongbong: Hon, huwag kang mag-isip ng ganyan. Basta palagi mo lang sundin ang mga sinasabi ni doc okay?

Liza: *Nod*

Bongbong: Okay, alis na ako, kailangan ko ng pumunta sa opisina. Mag- ingat kayo and if you have a problem with it call me. You sandro, you are the older brother so you have the responsibility first.

Sandro: Yes dad, I will

Bongbong: Okay Okay, bye hon

Then I kissed Liza on the forehead.

Liza: Bye, Take care

Bongbong: I will

I left and went to the office.

End of Chapter.

Goodnight Everyone
Sweet dreams🌃
❤💚✌👊