Chapter 24

Bongbong's POV

I never thought Liza would get seriously ill. After our conversation that night, I could no longer focus on the company. Every Check-up I accompany her. I was forcing her to have chemo therapy but he really didn't want to. He is in the hospital now, he has already admitted to monitor his condition, his body is really weakening. I'm here now in the hospital watching over her, later mama will also come.

Liza: Hon, aren't you going to the company?

Bongbong: No, I'll watch over you

He was about to speak when mama and Aimee arrived.

Imelda: Hello Dear's

Aimee: Hi ate * Smiled*

Liza: Hi ma, Hi Aimee. Pag sabihan niyo nga po si bong, he doesn't want to go to the company gusto niya ata ma bankrupt.

Imelda: Bong

Bongbong: Ma, I really want to watch over my wife.

Imelda: We are here to watch over him, sige na.

Bongbong: Ma

Imelda: Don't you trust us?

Bongbong: Ma, It's not like that

Imelda: If so, go ahead, we'll take care of it.

Bongbong: O-okay, Just call when there is a problem.

Imelda: Okay.

I stood up and kissed Liza on the forehead and then I kissed mama and Aimee on the cheek and also said goodbye. 45 minutes later I arrived at the company, I went straight to the office and I found many more to sign, it's really hard to be CEO. I sat down in the Shivel chair and started signing. While I was doing that, my secretary knocked and came in with some papers. He put it down on the table. I noticed that he was lethargic.

Bongbong: Are you okay?

Sara: Ha Sir? I'm fine sir, I-I just feel a little bad because it rained on me one night when I-l came home from here Sir.

I stood up and approached her a little and then I touched the back of my palm to his forehead, he was a little surprised. Ivy was like that back then.

Bongbong: You have a fever

Sara: Wala ito Sir, mawawala din maya-maya, iinom nalang ako ng gamot mamaya. Hala nagtagalog ako.

Bongbong: No, it's okay

Sara: A-all right sir, I'll be out, i-if you need anything, just call me nalang Sir. *A little further away*

Bongbong: Okay.

He came out and I still noticed that he was lethargic. I resumed signing, it took me 3 hours. It's already 5:30 P.M in the afternoon. I arranged my belongings and left, the other employees were gone. Maybe Sara is gone too. I went straight to the parking lot. When I came out of the parking lot, I saw her still outside the company, maybe waiting for a taxi. So I immediately put the car there. I stopped the car in front of her and lowering the window.

Bongbong: Come on, I'll bring you.

Sara: Ha? Hindi na po sir, maghihintay nalang ako ng masasakyan.

Bongbong: Come on Sara

I got off and I opened the door to the passenger seat.

Bongbong: Let's Go?

She didn't speak anymore and got on the car. While we were on the road he fell asleep. So I stopped the car first and then removed my suit and wrapped it around his body up to his neck. I continued driving, 40 minutes later we arrived at my sister's condo unit. I would have woken him up when I stared at his face. Even when she is asleep, she is still beautiful. I didn't notice that my face was approaching his face, konti nalang ay mahahalikan ko na siya. I was surprised when she woke up, I could feel his hot breath.

Sara: S-sir?

Bongbong: Ah ahmmm sorry sorry....*Stay away slightly* Let's take you to my sister's condo unit.

Sara: H-hindi na po sir

Bongbong: No, Let's Go hatid na kita sa loob.

Sara: S-sige po sir.

Bongbong: Another rule, call me bong when we’re out or when we’re just the two of us together okay?

Sara: O-okay sir este bong

Bongbong: Let's Go

We got out of the car, she was still wearing my suit. She opened the door of the condo unit, maybe my sister gave him access. Sumunod naman ako sa loob na ikinagulat naman niya.

Sara: B-bakit po?

Bongbong: Grabe ka sa po ha....Any way may pwede bang lutuin dito to make you feel better.

Sara: M-marami daw

Bongbong: All right, let me go to the kitchen, rest first.

Sara: S-sige.

She entered the room and I went to the kitchen, I looked for the ingredients of the soup, luckily I found some. I started preparing to slice the ingredients, then I cooked it. Then I poured it into the bowl and carried it to the room where Sara was. I also brought medicine and water. When I entered, I found her asleep and his body was wrapped in a blanket. So I woke her up gently.

Bongbong: Sara Sara *Poorly said*

Sara: Hmmmm

Bongbong:  You can continue sleep later, eat first and take medicine.

He opened his eyes and was a little surprised again so he got up.

Sara: S-sorry

Bongbong: Sige na,kumain kana

She ate, I just stared at her until he finished eating. Then she took the medicine and went to bed.

Bongbong: You're not going to change clothes?

Sara: H-hindi na

Bongbong: Change your clothes, your clothes are tight...

She no longer spoke and stood up to take off his night wear. After she changed she sat down on the bed and looked at me her hair was also a bit messy.

Sara: Hindi ka pa uuwi? *It's a bit hoarse*

Bongbong: I'll wait for you to sleep before I leave...

She took a deep breath and went to bed. I just stared at her until he was asleep. I sat on the bed, opposite his waist. I adjusted the blanket that covered her. I said the terms... "I don't know, but I seem to have seen you. I just don’t really remember.....Good Night Sara".I don’t know what went through my mind and I suddenly kissed him on the forehead. After that I went out, I was sure first that the door was closed and then I left, while I was on the road. "Do I like him?.......No No. You can't, you have a family bong, remember that"..... I took a deep breath and checked the time on my watch, it's already 8:30 P.M. in the evening. I'm going straight home nalang. I no longer eat dinner. I just took a shower and changed my clothes and went to sleep. I'm going to the hospital again tomorrow.

End of Chapter...

Good Afternoon Everyone
Enjoy reading this😬😬
✌👊❤💚