Chapter 15

Liza's POV

Hi, I'm Liza Marcos. Wife of Ferdinand Marcos Jr.. I am a lawyer. It's already 3:00 P.M in the afternoon, I am here now in the firm and currently reviewing one of the cases I am handling. Marami ang lumalapit sa akin dahil magaling daw akong abugado. Hindi naman sa magaling pero kung tama yung ipinaglalaban or gusto ng kliyente ng hustisya ay ipapaglalaban ko talaga. While I was doing that, there was a knock, ang secretary ko pala, inutusan ko kasi siyang pumunta sa opisina ni Atty. Galvez kasi may pinapakuha itong papeles na makakatulong daw sa kasong hawak ko. My Secretary entered slowly.

Angel: Attorney ito na po yung pinapakuha ni Atty. Galvez.

Liza: Okay, ilagay mo nalang dyan, salamat *While still reviewing*

Angel: Sige po Attorney.

Angel came out and while looking at the papers, I suddenly felt dizzy. I stood up and I was even more dizzy as I could see my office spinning. I was very close to the table and was caught in my sinuses and I sat down again in the shivel chair. Until I felt nauseous so I hurried into C.R and then I went to the toilet. I thought it was just nausea but when I saw, I became even weaker. It's a blood. I sat down on the floor and leaned my back against the wall. I barely stood up and flushed the toilet then rinsed in the sink. I looked in the mirror in front of me.

Liza: No no *while turning his head as if refusing*

Then I got out of C.R., I sorted out the paperwork and went out. I looked for Angel and was told I was leaving even though it was early. I went to the parking lot and called the driver to pick me up. 30 minutes later it arrived.

Liza: Manong, sa hospital po tayo.

Driver: Sige po maam.

Then we left. 30 minutes later we arrived at the Hospital. I went inside, I went to the office of the doctor I knew I knocked first before entering.

Liza: Good afternoon Doc. Carlos.

Doc. Carlos: Atty. Marcos you visited here, Sit down attorney.

Liza: Doc. Carlos, I know you are one of the great doctors I know and you are also one of the doctors who has helped many patients with chronic diseases like Cancer, right?

Doc. Carlos: Yes Attorney, so what are you referring to attorney?. Are you suffering from a serious illness?

Liza: I'm not going to wander around anymore doc., I-I vomited blood earlier so I went here for a check-up.

Doc. Carlos: What?, My God Liza. *Stand up immediately*

She immediately stood up and removed the stethoscope from his nape and inserted it inside my clothes, around my chest and on my back.

Doc. Carlos: How are you feeling right now? Does anything hurt? Are you coughing? Does your throat hurt? *return to his seat*

Liza: Ahmm, yes doc. Lately, I've been coughing a lot, I've had difficulty breathing and I've lost weight.

Doc. Carlos: Ok, I'll just check you up first and then after 1 week come back here to find out what the result is, is that ok attorney?

Liza: Of course doc. *Smiles*

He checked me up and then I thanked him. Then I left the Hospital. I also told him that when she and bong met, don't say that I checked up. I decided to just go straight home because I also felt a little unwell, while we were on our way home.

Liza: Manong pwede favor?

Driver: Ano po yun maam? *At once look in the small front mirror*

Liza: Pwede po ba na huwag mo sabihin sa kahit kanino na pumunta tayo sa Hospital? Lalo na po kay Bong at sa mga bata.

Driver: M-makakaasa po kayo maam.

Liza: Salamat manong.

30 minutes later we reached home. He opened the car door for me and I thanked him. I went straight inside and went to our room. I dressed thinly and lay down on the bed. I looked at the time and it was five o'clock in the afternoon. I looked up at the ceiling, thinking about the result. Whatever the outcome, I still can't afford to leave my family, especially my children. I couldn't help but cry but immediately wiped away my tears. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

End of Chapter.