Chapter 74

Bongbong's POV

I didn't expect to see Sara after 5 years and malalaman ko pa na may mga anak siya. I heard her children call her mommy, I think it's twins. I really look like the girl. I simply glanced at her.

I never dreamed

Cause I always thought that dreaming was for kids

Just a childish thing

And I could swear

Love was just a game that children play

And no more than a game

I was really disgusted with the woman next to me, no other than my secretary. Nakapulupot ang kamay niya sa bewang ko, ang sama na din ng tingin ni ate Imee at Irene. I can't complain. Ayokong makapahiya ng tao, lalo na't babae pa ito. I was surprised when she kissed me on the cheek so I removed her hand from my waist and scolded him.

Bongbong: What the...What are you doing?

Imelda: Hey woman, be careful to your action. I don't like your doing.

Imee: kanina ka pa.

Hindi parin siya nagpatinag, she smiled like she was crazy. Grrrrr, I can't take this women anymore. Tinignan ko si Sara, she saw what pearl did. She stood up and said goodbye. She left and I plan to follow her. I stood up, this woman asked me.

Pearl: Where are you going babe?

Bongbong: You don't care and can you not call me babe because I'm not your boyfriend. Find someone else to flirt with, don't me pearl, don't me. *Softly but emphatically*

I immediately left and exited the venue. I looked for her and saw her hail a taxi. I ran towards her but I didn't catch up. I looked at the plate number of the taxi and I memorized it. I hurried to the parking lot and got in my car and turned it on. I ran it fast until I reached the taxi on the highway. I just followed the taxi she was riding in.

Til I met you

I never knew what love was

'Til I met you

This feeling seems to grow more

Every day

I love you more each day

I just followed the taxi she was riding in. Until the vehicle stopped at Legazpi Active Park. The very place where she broke up with me, why here?

I believe you

I believe in every word that you say

I love you all the way

Now I can swear

Love is not a game that children play

So tell me that you'll stay

I didn't go down first, I just watched her walk over to the chairs. She sat up and I saw her cry, she bowed while crying. The heavy rain poured down, I looked at her. She didn't leave her seat, she just let herself get wet in the rain. Medyo nataranta naman ako kaya lumabas ako ng kotse. I opened the trunk and looked for an umbrella, luckily there was.