Chapter 92

Bongbong's POV

One month passed, ngayon na ilalabas ang anak ni Pearl mula sa incubator then I sent Ate Imee and Irene to the hospital first.

I told them to tell the nurse not to take the Baby to Pearl's room muna.

I finished signing what needed to be signed then I arranged it.

Suddenly someone knocked and entered, It's Aimee.

Aimee: You're leaving?

Bongbong: Yeah

Aimee: Okay

I didn't say anything and went out. I went straight to the parking lot and got in and started it.

Before I go to the hospital, I have to go through something.

I was already rushing to another destination.

When I arrived at the place, I parked the car. I just waited for what I had to wait for.

After a few minutes there was a knock on the passenger seat window.

She entered and immediately closed the door.

She handed me an envelope, I immediately opened it and looked at the contents. Two plastics containing one hair each. May nakaindicate na din doon na pangalan.

Lily: Is that okay?

Bongbong: Are you sure it's twin's hair?

Lily: Yes, the truth is that I just got it last night. Don't worry Paolo doesn't know.

Bongbong: Okay, thank you.

Lily: You're welcome.

She went out and I drove the car to the hospital.

When I got there, I parked the car. I took the envelope then I went inside and went straight to the nursery room, I met Ate Imee there.

Imee: Bong, did you get it?

Bongbong: Yeah

She approached the nurse and spoke to her. A little while later, the nurse she talked to earlier carried a baby. It has come out of the nursery room.

We went straight to an office and the doctor greeted us. I talked to the doctor. After we talked, he took a sample from the baby then he put it in a plastic.

Pinauna ko na si Ate Imee kasama ang nurse na karga ang baby.

Kinausap ko ulit doktor at inabot sa kaniya ang isang envelope.

Bongbong: How many days to know the result doc?

Doctor: Not day Mr. Marcos. It will take two months, is that okay?

Bongbong: Okay, Doctor?

Doctor: Marcoleta, Doctor Rodante Marcoleta. But you call me Doc Rod. *Smiled*

Bongbong: Okay Doc Rod, I hope the process goes well.

Doc. Rod: You can count on Mr. Marcos.

After that, I went out and went straight to Pearl's room. When I opened it I was surprised by what I saw. Mom was seen sitting next to Irene and Ate Imee.

They just looked seriously at the baby.

Imelda: Son

I ignored her, I sat next to Ate Imee. We were silent until Ate Imee spoke.

Imee: Won't you carry your daughter Bong?

I looked at her evilly, she recovered immediately, she looked at me evilly too.

Bongbong: Fine

I stood up and approached the baby. I slowly picked her up. After I lifted the baby, I didn't feel anything.

Something seems to be missing.

I stared at the baby's face, I slowly taking a breath and said to myself.

"I don't feel any rush of blood, it's not really my child"

End of Chapter.

Goodevening Everyone
❤💚✌👊

Papunta na tayo sa exciting part🤝