Chapter 117

Sandro's POV

It's been a week when Dad found out that tita Sara had returned to Davao with our siblings.

Sa loob ng isang linggo at hanggang ngayon, nagkukulong parin si Dad sa room niya.

Hindi naman namin siya madalhan ng food dahil nakalock ang pinto ng kwarto.

We also tried to open the door with the key but we couldn't open it, we don't know what he did with the door.

Minsan sa gabi, nakakarinig kami ng nababasag sa kwarto niya pero wala kaming magawa.

We are currently here in front of his room.

Pinapakiusapan namin siyang buksan na ang pinto.

He has not eaten for several days so we are all worried.

Ang kasama ko ngayon ay si tita Imee, tita Irene at si Simon.

Sandro: Dad please, open it, we are worried about you.

Simon: Dad please, maawa ka naman sa sarili mo, you haven't eaten for a few days.

Imee: Bong ano ba, how long will you be like that? Do you think what you are doing will help?

Irene: Kuya, listen to us, maawa ka naman sa sarili mo.

Dad shouted.

Bongbong: Leave me alone, I want this to end. All of you have left me. *Shout out*

Pagkasabi ni dad iyon ay sumigaw ako pabalik.

Sandro: Dad, don't say that. We have not left you and we will never leave you.

Simon: Kaya dad buksan mo na ito.

Bongbong: No!!!!!!!!

Tita Imee was already stomping and spoke in disgust.

Imee: Nakakainis, ang hirap niya pakiusapan.

After tita Imee said that, we looked at the handling glass because someone entered. Its mama Meldy and 2 men.

They went up the stairs and then they approached us.

Imelda: Still don't want to go out?

We nodded.

Imelda: Okay, do it.

Napaatras naman kami, hinayaang namin lumapit ang dalawang lalaki sa pinto at kinalikot ito.

A few minutes later, we heard the sound of the doorknob, signaling that they had opened it.

After that, nagmadali na kaming pumasok.

Sandro: Dad

Imelda: Son

We saw him sitting on the floor with his back against the side of the bed, facing the window with a bottle of beer in his hand.

We also saw a broken beer bottle. Mama Meldy approached dad, he touched both of dad's cheeks.

Imelda: Son, what is happening to you? Please don't do this. *Worried*

Mama Meldy noticed something.

Imelda: My God, your hand is bleeding. Simon get the first aid kit now. *Worriedly said*

Simon immediately took the first aid kit.

After he got it, he immediately opened it and took what needed.

After mama Meldy treated dad's hand, she talked to dad.

Imelda: Son listen, you don't have to do this. Hindi ito makakatulong sayo.

Dad started crying.

Bongbong: She left me again mom. What's wrong with me? All the women I want to be with for the rest of my life are leaving me, why? *Sobbing*

Imelda: Son, there is nothing wrong with you. Everything that happens has a reason and I think I'm one of those, forgive me son, forgive me. *Crying*

We were in tears.

Bongbong: l-I have forgiven you mom, matagal na.

We couldn't believe what dad said.

Imelda: S-son.

Bongbong: I have forgiven you for a long time, since I saw Sara again and I forgave you even more when the results of the twins' D.N.A came out.

Imelda: Thank you son, thank you.

She hugged Dad.

I couldn't stop myself and hugged too.

We all hugged and of course except for the two who were with mama Meldy earlier.

After that we separated from the hug and aunt Imee suddenly spoke.

Imee: Tama nga iyan at ikaw bonget maligo ka, ang baho mo, amoy alak ka.

We laughed, except for dad who frowned.

Imelda: Imee *Looked at badly*

Imee: Oh sorry ading bonget ko, I love you.

Bongbong: I hate you too *Frowned*

Irene: Gosh, habulan ng itak part 2 na ba this?

We laughed, while dad just smiled.

End of Chapter.

Goodevening everyone
❤💚👊✌