Chapter 46 (Ending)

LISA

After the vampires rushed to our aid, defeating the rogues and vampire hunters was easy. Nevertheless, the fight had claimed victims. A total of two vampires and ten members of the pack, including Mr. Kim, were struck down by our opponents. The loss of her alpha created conflicting feelings for both the pack and Jennie.

The new alpha, that is Jennie, was appointed the very next day and I as her Luna. The mood between me and the pack was still a bit weird, they seemed to accept me somehow. Jennie had told them that I had brought about the victory, which made me a little embarrassed, but as a result they showed me gratitude and respect, which took some getting used to.

The battle where vampires and werewolves fought side by side and won had changed a lot, for the better. Everything was the same except between me and my father. But this distance would probably always remain.

"Lisa? Everything okay? You look a little sad. We don't have to do this if you don't want to." A worried Jennie interrupted my thoughts. She had just entered our bedroom and was looking at me from the door.

"I was only thinking about my father. Everything's fine, Jennie. I love you and I want this. I finally want to belong completely to you. With everything that goes with it."

"I love you too, Lili, I love you more than anything."

And with the words she came up to me and pulled me into her arms. She kissed down my neck until her lips finally found mine, moving in unison with love and desire. We went further than ever before, and this time neither Jeongyeon nor my father interrupted us. We tried to take our time, even if we had waited far too long in my opinion. It was perfect, she was perfect and I realized that perfection is in the eye of the beholder and there is a wonderful thing when you find the person who is made for you.

-

"It was wonderful." I mumbled softly. I lay in our bed, in her arms and I was 100% sure that I belonged right here, in her arms.

She gave a sweet, soft laugh and looked at me. She didn't have to say anything, I could see in her eyes that she also found it incredible.

I looked back and suddenly I realized what to do now, slowly leaning my head over to her so that my mouth was hovering a few inches above her neck. I looked up at her through my lashes, waiting for her approval. She nodded very slightly, barely recognizable, but more than enough for me.

I placed a gentle kiss on her neck and I felt my front teeth growing, trying to bite into her carotid artery as gently as possible. When I reached her, Jennie suddenly gasped loudly. I wanted to stop, but suddenly her hand went to my neck and pressed me closer to her. She seemed to... like it. I didn't take a few hits of her breathtakingly delicious blood and then walk away, I didn't want to take any more of her than was necessary.

I leaned back and looked at her, she seemed content.

"Was it... okay with you?" I asked uncertainly.

She laughed softly. "It was more than okay. Honestly, your bite seems to be doing something with my reward center."

"I'm glad of that." I replied and smiled. "And what are we doing now?"

Jennie's mouth twisted into a dirty grin. She leaned towards me and whispered just one word in my ear.

"Puppies."

END

-

A/N: Thank you for reading.

No smut in this book. I know. I'm sorry for that. I can't write them well anyway, so yeah. I hope no one is upset about it.