Chapter 12

LISA

A short black dress with a dark red leather belt and matching boots. I put on a little more make-up in rather dark tones and left my hair loose. So far everything was normal and the small black bag in which I packed my cell phone and wallet was completely inconspicuous. But since I wasn't going to drink directly from someone tonight, I got a small flask from one of the kitchen cupboards and of course I didn't put alcohol in it, but blood. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the whole blood bag into the tiny bottle and I had to control myself not to just drink it all up when pouring it in. But finally my blood-filled hip flask was also in my pocket and I could go.

I saw the neon lights of the club from afar. It was newly opened, so the rush of visitors was quite large and my parking lot was far away, but I don't mind. I went to the building and got in line, but was waved over a short time later.

"Well sweetie, all alone here?" The bouncer asked before he let me in.

I smiled innocently and entered the club. It was stuffy in here and loud music blared out of the speakers while sweaty bodies rubbed against each other. I made my way over to the bar and ordered a drink.

"Which one would you like?" The bartender asked me.

"Anything, mix something up for me." I answered.

He fulfilled my wish and when he was done, he put the drink down in front of me with a wink. I took my hip flask out of my pocket and poured some blood into the drink. There is nothing better than the mixture of alcohol, blood and all the other stuff that guy had mixed up for me. After taking a few sips, I put my drink down and walked onto the dance floor with my hip flask. I started moving and dancing to the music, drinking a little blood every now and then. I really wouldn't have managed to control myself now, because guys kept coming up to me and wanted to dance. With every single one, my gaze flew to their carotid artery for a moment before I sent them away again.

Oh Gosh, if you hadn't lost control so much with Eric, you could be sucking dry on one of these guys right now, Lalisa!

The same moment I thought that, another boy walked up to me, a few years older than me and not bad looking. Just the perfect living blood sac.

"Hey. Would you like to have a drink with me, maybe somewhere quieter?" He yelled over the music. But I didn't even listen to him.

I bit my lower lip and seriously tried to control myself. I could feel my canines getting sharper as they slowly bit into my lip. As if in a trance, I slowly took a step towards him. My brain was turned off by bloodlust. Against my will, I leaned forward slightly and fixed his rapidly throbbing carotid artery.

He probably thought I was trying to whisper something in his ear because he leaned down to me. That was definitely the moment when I lost control of myself. I started to open my mouth when I was suddenly jerked away from him. My mind tried to grasp the situation, but there was no time for that. Because already I was roughly dragged outside by my wrist.

When we finally got outside I could think a little more clearly, which changed immediately when the person who had brought me here turned around.

J-E-N-N-I-E. Great.