Tourist (Peggy Carter)

Written for Agent Carter Bingo on Tumblr! Hosted by @agentcarterbingo and running all year! Go check it out!

Square Filled: Edwin Jarvis

Summary: Y/N Jarvis is none other than Edwin Jarvis' little sister. After a long time without seeing each other face to face, Y/N finally takes a vacation to sunny Los Angeles to visit her brother. She might find more than just familial love waiting for her, though, when her brother plays cupid between her and a certain female SSR agent.

****************

"Eddie!" I cried, dropping my suitcases to the ground and sprinting the short distance across the airport to hug my brother. He caught me, and although he had to take a step backward, he kept us from falling to the floor. "It's so good to see you!"

"It's wonderful to see you too, Y/N," he said, squeezing me tight. We stayed like that for a long time, reveling in finally seeing each other in person again. After years apart and one excruciatingly long flight from London, the Jarvis siblings were finally back together again.

Once we finally broke apart, I wasted no time turning to my brother's wonderful wife Ana and wrapping her in a tight hug as well.

"We're so happy you could finally come and visit us," she said, hugging me back just as tightly as I hugged her.

"Believe me, so am I."

We shared a smile as we pulled apart. I turned to find my brother had already grabbed both my bags from where I'd left them discarded on the floor.

"Shall we go then?" he asked. I grinned.

"We shall."

I linked arms with Edwin and Ana, and the three of us strode out of the airport together.

"So, exactly what do you have planned for us this week?" I asked. "This is my first time in Los Angeles, after all. I want it to be memorable."

"Don't worry, it most certainly will be," Edwin replied. "You're going to have an absolutely wonderful time."

****************

My brother hadn't been lying when he'd promised me a wonderful time. We drove back to his house, which stood on the property of Howard Stark's LA mansion, in a gorgeous convertible with the top down. We spent the first day at the beach, and the second day touring the city and seeing things I'd only ever seen on postcards. For my third day in the states, Stark let us visit his real-life movie set to see how it worked. By the time I joined my family at the table for breakfast on my fourth day of vacation, I never wanted to leave.

"So, Eddie," I started, kicking back as I munched on a piece of toast. "What's on the agenda for today."

Edwin scowled at me, and I just grinned back. He'd never liked that nickname, and he'd let it slide for the first few days I was here. Clearly, he'd gotten tired of it.

"Really, Y/N-"

"Hello!"

My brother had to cut his threat short at the sound of a woman's voice calling from the front entry. A second later, an absolutely gorgeous woman in a pink top and a dark green skirt breezed into the room, sunglasses and a smile on her face.

"Ms. Carter! Good morning!" said Eddie, perking up immediately.

"Good morning to you Mr. Jarvis, and Ana. And... who are you?"

I smiled, trying to control my rapid heartbeat as I reached out to shake her hand. "Y/N Jarvis. In LA for the first time to visit my brother."

"Oh! That's wonderful! I'm Peggy Carter, I'm an agent of the SSR and a friend of your brother's."