Chapter 94

"Ring! A total of 14 players had passed mission 1! Mission 2 will be triggered soon!"

The sounds of crows and wings flapping around the sky echoed through their ears. In front of multiple eyes. There was a black castle that looked extremely majestic and big. There were multiple huge windows and the dark oak door was seen in front of them. They were standing in multiple crushed rocks while the area had dead trees and tall dark green grass.

The place was perfect for a horror movie. There were a total of 14 players here currently and no one came again. These were the only players that survived Mission 1. George, Dream, Anna, and Kaiden were on of them. 10 of these people were unknown. The people seemed to be from other counties.

George, Anna, Kaiden and Dream were the only ones who came from America.

There was a group of three people. Two girls and a boy. They seemed to be friends from India. There was also a group of Russian players that was just two boys. There was an old man who was around his early sixties. An individual who looked like a youth from Japan. There were two individuals who side by side. A girl and a boy. There was also one man who looked like he was from Europe.

Suddenly the door in front of them had opened. Dream was the first one to enter with George behind him then the others. There was a huge chandelier on top of the high ceiling of the black castle and was swaying with the wind. The windows had red light releasing from the outside since the sky was colored blood outside the black castle.

The old man was last and the door suddenly had closed behind him shut. In that exact moment, when a huge bang of a door was heard. An announcement ringed in their ears,  "Ring! Mission 2 of the game has officially been triggered!" It was that sound of the woman's robotic voice again.

And then there was a child voice. It was full of disappointment. "Only thirteen players..? I thought that the Emperor of all Devils will do so much better than that! Emperor, I think it is time to lower their population! I am so excited for what you are trying to plan next!" She then started to speak excitingly.

Just by hearing the creepy words of the joyful childish voice. No one got goosebumps as they only stared at the surroundings coldly.

These players were the strongest of the system of Eliminate in Earth. The Emperor then started to laugh. "Of course child. For them to be able to live this castle. They must find me during the night! A few random human will get chosen every night. They must fine the devilish emperor who is me! Before I eat them all. Hahaha!" The devil was just speaking his evil thoughts.

After those last few words. "Rules of the game shall now be explained—

One. It is the players objective to find the devilish emperor before all of them get eaten.

Two. Violence is allowed.

Three. Every night. Random players will be sent out of their bedrooms. It is their job to find the monsters and not get eaten alive. This boss of the game is the key to completing the last mission. Other players would not know who will get sent out as bedrooms as soundproof so only the players who are forced to leave the bedroom will not get seen.

Four. The Emperor's objective is to not let a single human live in his castle. The evil emperor is mad because you shameless humans has entered his territory.

Five. During the day, players may kill the monster when they found it. The monster will only hunt down to kill during the night. It may attack if players first attack during the day. You see, it is because this Emperor is stealthy and does not like to get spotted so easily.

Six. When the sun goes down. All players are required to get in their bedrooms. In the middle of the night, chosen players will get a notification to get sent out of their bedrooms leaving the players that are not assigned to cluelessly rest.