Chapter 59

George travelled stealthily and quietly as he just now had twenty hours to finish his mission. He now had the Lost Gem, Illusion Gem, Gem between day and night and that leaves him with one last gem. With the adorable monster with him that he had named, Piyol.

The reason of this was simple. It just came in his mind. With Piyol by his side. Quiet and helpful. There shouldn't be a problem tagging along with the creature even if George didn't know how he had tamed the monster.

Piyol was currently at the back of George's neck. His head laid on his left shoulder and his body curves up at the back of his next while his soft tail was on George's other shoulder. George was currently on his way to his last destination which is the west. This is was where the Emotion gem was found.

It was said that this gem was seen in a dark void that he would have to go into. For now, that was the information that he just got. Being the last stage, this was supposedly the gem that was the hardest to get. George was sure of it because of his past experiences during these five months with Eliminate.

Five months ago. That was a long time but it should have been at least five months and three weeks if he was going to include the game days and time that a different time flow than the real world. Of course, for other players it would probably way different than his.

Sometimes more and sometimes less.

It was hot. The atmosphere was humid and there was barely any oxygen to take in to his lungs. George barely could breath anything. Beads of sweat covered his forehead like waves. Back was covered in hot moisture and he almost barely could breath. However, it seemed like Piyol was having his best life jumping around the area.

The area he was in right now was like a volcano. Hot magma covered the black rock floor while rivers of hot lava was everywhere. Smoke coming from the pits were evaporating to the air mixing with the atmosphere. George frowned when he heard something got touch his jacket that didn't get damaged.

He was waving his hands in front of him like it was a fan while staring around the area around him. "Where's the void though?" He mumbled under his breath. Piyol's ears tensed up like he had heard what the other said and he hopped out of the ground. George's jaws almost dropped when he saw the monster's tail glowing while waving at the air.

Piyol was flying. He zoomed into the air and followed George who was walking around the black steamy rocks and began to look for something.

Eek!

George looked up after a few minutes with Piyol flying and saw the monster softly land on his shoulder. Piyol lifted his paws and pointed to the South-East part of the area.

E, eek!

Piyol was making sounds like he was extremely shocked yet excited. He is scary than other monsters I met. George felt as if he was getting demanded by a cute monster that he just met but he shrugged his shoulders ignoring that. George noticed that he was starting to get closer as he jumped from solid rock to rock.

Eek!

While walking Piyol made an urgent sound as if he was telling George to stop. "I know that" George muttered quietly like he was slightly annoyed but mesmerized. George crouched down with one knee and looked at the sink hole in front of him.

Eek. Eek~!

Piyol was making continues sounds of him being amazed and scared at the same time. While doing that, George was staring at the sink hole in front of him that had a huge void inside. "Piyol stay here. I'll be back" He said and Piyol took a step onto the rock stealthily. George stared at the sink hole with the void and sighed.

He stood up and took a deep breath; looking at Piyol stoically who was staring at the sink hole with a confused and interested gaze. "Wait for me here you got that? If I don't see you here when I come back I'll leave you" George said coldly and Piyol nodded repeatedly.

George stared at the sink hole and jumped down...

.. His vision was dark. All black and darkness like the void he saw earlier. Actually, he didn't know how much time had passed or was left. "Welcome the Void of Emotions. Face the three tests of emotions by overcoming them. People are tend to die by the over flowing of emotions. First stage is sadness. Second stage is fear, third stage is anger"

"Ring! Last mission to get the Emotion Gem has started!"

George opened his eyes as he was met by rain flowing down in front of him. He was wearing a black suit that resembled that he was in a funeral. He was in a funeral with huge amounts of people surrounding him. Everyone around him was wearing black dresses and suits while holding black umbrellas.

Far away, everyone was looking at a huge frame of his sister who had slightly brown hair and blue eyes. She had short hair and was smiling on the picture frame. The frame was held by his father who was standing beside her corpse crying with his mom. Everyone dropped the flowers that were held in their hands at her.

George then remembered when was this. This was his sister's funeral held by his parents. Everyone here was the companies workers of his parents; neighbors that adored his sister; blood relatives and many more. George was the next and he dropped his flowers at his sister's crate with no emotion.

He remembered how everyone stared at him as if he was a weird. He remembered the voices he heard.

'His sister died and he didn't even show any sense of emotion? Even sadness there's nothing'

'How can a family member be like that?'

He remembered how he just listened to the voices. Those were the words that truly made him sad. However he was going to get rid of that sadness now and over come it. He counted, three, two one. He felt a tap on his shoulder. Jamaila, friend of his sister who was in front of him.

He barely knows this girl however they did met in some times. George forced himself to smile however it looked sad, "I'm a little sad... But I'll be stronger for her" He mumbled.

He shivered, did I say that correctly? I'm not used to this.

Jamaila widened her eyes and tapoed George's shoulder again as if she was comforting her. George made the decision that he was going to change the past even if all of this was just a memory.

"Of course, it is normal to he sad. You don't have to force yourself to smile in front of your sister. You must be truly sad right now" Jamaila said as tears slightly formed in her eyes.

George could only smile faintly. Originally in the past. All he did was to show her a stoic impression and of course he regretted that. He left the funeral and just stayed at his house and kept all of his emotions in him. He knows that Jamaila is shocked because he was known for being stoic at all times even at times like this that he had changed.

George mumbled, "This stage is easier than I expected"

Suddenly everything flashed in his eyes. Something ringed in his ears, "First stage has been cleared! Onto the next stage! Fear!"

He opened his eyes open and saw that he was in the mansion. Everything was burning into crisps and Piyol was whimpering beneath his feet. Everyone was fighting some crazy monster that was way bigger than the Serpent Dragon. He frowned and looked behind him and saw multiple corpses.

It felt that fighting this monster was just a lose of hope because it looked like it was difficult to fight.

I would need to face this damn monster and get rid of that despair.