Chapter 49

Karl, Nick, and Kassie went back to the mansion after the game while the other two stayed behind. George sat on the seat of the restaurant close to a building and stared at his ring. He pressed the button on his ring and saw the hologram pop up. He wanted to check his Electricity ability.

[Player name : Mark]
[Code name : 791]

[Category: Ordinary level 38]

[Ability: Electricity]

[New owner: 404]

[This ability let's a player manipulate electricity and summon bolts of lightning from the sky]

[Restrictions for 404: As of 404's current level. He is able to summon electricity with no issue about timing and times to use however he will be able to feel massive side effects such as head aches, heart beating, and losing lots of stamina]

George, "...Stupid restrictions" this was just like his super speed ability when it had restrictions! But this time the effects were way worse. Eliminate really hated him for this. It really seemed that the stronger the ability the more restrictions it gave George.

He was now very close to level sixty but it would probably take another month just to get there since it was getting a lot harder. He was planning to go solo for the fourth door main game in a few weeks. In the meantime, Dream would probably be training his sister.

George could hear steps on the way and he quickly disabled his ability ring and gazed at Dream calmly. Dream was carrying a bunch of McDonald's food. "I saw some food there. I heated them in their oven" he said placing the food on the table as George grabbed a burger and bit on it.

"Is going solo different from multiplayer? I mean... is it harder?" George asked Dream since he had experienced going both solo and going with teams just like what happened in the third door main game. Since Dream was the one who knew most about these games he wanted to ask him.

"It's the same difficulty. Whether it's solo or multiplayer. You should try going solo in the four main games though to boost up your level" Dream said and munched on his fries before sighing, "If you want to get enough experiences you should race to the fourth main game" he said.

The reason why he said that is because it would be much easier. A lot of players had already died because of the main games and side games that would be including those hosted games. So there would be fewer people to play the game. Plus, since it was already the fourth. More players would hesitate to play it. That was why Dream suggested that to George.

George also knew that fact but it also didn't mean that he wasn't hesitating. His power was great however combat was not something he liked. Plus, he would meet stronger bosses and riddles just to complete the game if he was going solo.

After eating their food. They went to the balcony of the mall to go training. George worked hard releasing every inch of his energy to strengthen and boost his stamina and body so it would be easier to fight against stronger players. Four weeks later it was already the middle of December.

Dream was driving across the streets on the way back to the mansion since they had traveled pretty far already so they would need a vehicle to get there fast. George stared at the window with his head rested against the tinted glass and sighed placing his hands in his pockets. He placed his palm against his chin and breathed silently.

The car suddenly stopped and George looked at Dream in confusion. He glanced around the new area and saw multiple buildings surrounding them. There was a hospital to the left and a police station to the right. "..?" George was confused about why Dream had stopped here. Dream exited the car while George also exited the car and just followed where Dream desired to go.

He could see Dream going towards a police station. The police station was now slightly damaged so probably a lot of battles occurred here. Bullets were against the walls and the fences were all against the grass. George frowned as he wondered what happened here. He widened his eyes when he remembered a fact.

The fact that Dream used to be a detective before Eliminate had happened. Based on Dream's looks. He was probably an undercover detective and was extremely talented in handling a gun. That was probably the reason why he had a gun back in the game. "This is the place where I worked," he said pulling out an ID and placing it on the pad against the door.

Ding! A red dot appeared and the door opened. Dream pushed the door open with his right palm as he glanced around the area. Papers were everywhere and George could see people that were probably criminals that committed murders before Eliminate had happened. But that didn't matter in this world now.

"Avoid the bullets and guns on the floor. Follow me" Dream said. The tables were flipped and the walls were damaged badly. Bullets were everywhere on the floor along with guns that George avoided since one was probably loaded just like what Dream told him earlier that he obediently followed.

Dream pushed a button on the elevator and sighed when he noticed that it wasn't working. He glanced towards George who was pointing his hands on the stairs that were going downwards. Dream grinned and immediately went towards the brunette who followed him behind.

When the two were now finally on the ground floor. It was just the same situation as the other ones. However, there was something that was clean. George gazed around the new area in confusion. It was just the same as the one above them. "What are you doing?" George asked when he saw Dream pushing and moving a book from the bookshelf.

He grabbed his ID and placed it on the pad that was hidden behind the bookshelf. Suddenly the wall in front of them began to move and George quickly backed away. Boom! The wall finally stopped and another room appeared in front of him. Dream smiled, "Follow me," he said.

In the other room, there were tons of guns against the walls big and small and there were also a lot of pistols that only had eight or six shots. Dream grabbed two huge guns and placed them inside a small pouch and three pistols. George was surprised that he was able to fit those in but it was probably an item so he didn't pay attention to it that much.

Dream also grabbed a couple of bullets. George grabbed a pistol and observed it quietly but Dream grabbed it from his hands. "That's not suitable for a beginner," he said pulling out a small one bullet gun from his pocket.

"This is a gun that can loud up to one bullet. It's small and adorable. I used it when I was a child" he said saying as if he was about to give it to George.

George, "..!" He was in disbelief. And first of all, why did he even mention that he used it as a child?!

He remained quiet when Dream placed the gun in his hands. He stared at the dirty blond coldly and shoved the gun back into the other's hands. He was about to leave the place but then he felt something cold in his pocket.

George looked at his pocket and saw the gun. "Come on, it's suitable for you? I'll teach you how to use a gun if you keep it" Dream smiled and George only stared at him and sighed. He looked at the gun in his hands and huffed.

"Tch, if it only makes you want to shut up" George sneered and Dream smiled softly nodding.

George looked at the ceiling his expression falling and Dream got caught off guard when they heard an announcement, "As of December 25 2020. All players are required to kill in the next three days. Merry Christmas Players!"

Author's note:

Dream: pleasee just use this gun!

George: *Looks at the puppy looking eyes* Fine, just because you're adorable.. just because you're getting annoying.

Sighs, truth are always kept while lies begin to show. Tch, Author is in disbelief.

It's been a while since I made this small theater huh?