Chapter 85

George remained silent while he stared at his auntie who was walking towards him. Dream was also looking at the woman who had just easily defeated a group of monsters with a single pull and no hesitation. He looked at George then at the blue eyed woman and grinned internally. She's a powerful player just like George.

The two being powerful players were expected. Kassie seemed to be having the same thoughts when Dream and her had made an eye contact. Anna. George's auntie grinned and waved her hand. "I wasn't expecting to see you here George. Did you get shocked when you saw me?" Anna asked and George shook his head slightly smiling.

"Yes I was quite shocked" he said sighing looking behind his aunt, "It seems like I underestimated you" he smiled. He expected that his aunt was powerful. Probably around Nick or Karl's level however he didn't expect her to be this powerful. Her ability was quite nice that it almost made George think of taking it... she was still his aunt though.

Kassie raised her hand and tapped George's shoulder. "Hey isn't she your aunt? Did you know that she was the player named Gissele? I didn't know that, hm" Dream's eyes shot open in shock and he stared at Anna who looked at Kassie with surprise. George sharply looked at Kassie's identity identifier and saw that Anna was actually Gissele.

The player who first completed the fifth main door game in difficult mode. I let my guard down too much on her. He didn't even think of checking her identity first before talking to her in the first place. George cursed internally while staring at Anna in a not so shocked face. He was lucky that he was good at acting.

Anna looked at Kassie, "A stat item? That's interesting" Anna laughed and George only smiled warmly. Dream looked at George who was probably thinking of creating some shit show right now. He probably thought that he was going to find a way of bragging later if they would come across some zombies and magic attacks.

..That was exactly what George was planning on doing.

Anna observed George's team and grinned. "You also have a team with you? That's good" she grinned and snapped her fingers in the air. Suddenly, two people dropped from opposite buildings. One used water puddles shaped like bubbles; that floated in the air and was just cane out of nowhere as a shadow. The woman on the left George could immediately recognize.

Nikita, she was the one who had her ability as controlling water. She still had her short pink hair and the same clean attire as usual. On the other hand George could see the same person who was ranked top #13 at the rankings. He wore a simple black jacket and cargo pants just like Dream however Dream's jacket was dark green.

George pretended not to know Niki and stare at then calmly. Anna placed her hands on their shoulders, "They are my companions" She smiled and Niki slightly smiled and the other one who was currently wearing a mask bowed his head slightly.

"Niki" she said sternly.

"Ranboo" the other one spoke while waving his hands that was clothed by a purple long glove that reached half of his arm.

Suddenly, the screen popped up in front of them again. The #9 ranked player was showing.

【 The player known as 『 Delegate of Water 』 is ranked top #9 of the strongest players in the San Diego Dome Zone 】

All eyes landed on Niki who softly smiled like it was nothing to be surprised off.

"Hey isn't that them?!" A group of young teenagers who were wearing simple clothes were pointing at Niki and Ranboo who turned their attention to them. Ranboo quickly disappeared into shadows and Niki had created a water spear just like what George had seen in her hands.