Chapter 37

Dream ran through the forest not losing any of his stamina. Whoosh! Just now he realized what the girl's power was. Her power was to turn the wind into her own weapon. He didn't want to get hit by one of those sharp groups of wind so he dodged them easily one by one. He wanted to lose this girl first.

He glanced at the tree far from the left and took a sharp turn. He slung his tentacle that was on his dagger to the branch and used that to pull himself up. He panted wiping away the blood on his cheeks and saw the girl who was below looking around. "Damn it! I lost that brat!" She hissed stomping her foot on the ground.

Dream didn't have time to listen to more of her complaints and jumped to the ground. The girl reacted more quickly than he had expected and blocked the punch he was about to take using her palm. He was surprised that the girl didn't take any damage. Because of his quick movements, the girl was slightly backing off but he didn't let her get away so easily.

He grabbed his dagger and clenched it as he tried to stab her in the waist. The girl grabbed his wrist and twisted it harshly but Dream grabbed her by the neck and right leg first and lifted her body over his shoulder. The girl gasped and she quickly let out sharp winds using her ability but she was too unstable to even hit the dirty blond.

"Let go of me! You bitch!" She screamed grabbing an obvious knife in her pocket and tried to stab Dream's shoulder but it only made a clanging sound and her knife was shoved to the ground. Dream slammed her to the ground harshly and grabbed his dagger stabbing the girl in the chest.

Small amounts of blood were coughed out in her mouth and Dream only stared at the girl standing up. He pressed his boot on her stomach harshly and huge amounts of blood released in her mouth like she had thrown up. Dream stared disgusted at the girl and he looked coldly to the left and saw the other two members staring at him in fear.

Dream cracked his neck from both sides and glared at them calmly. "We're going to kill you!" "Brat!" "Die!" They all screamed running to Dream who easily dodged their attacks one by one. First, he killed the boy who was in his teens and ended him quickly by stabbing him in the skull.

Another one tried to stab Dream in the chest but he quickly grabbed this girl's wrist and twisted it. She screamed when she heard her bones snap and collapsed to the ground. Dream released the tentacles from his dagger and wrapped them around the girl's neck and snapped her spine in half.

Another boy who was around his age tried to throw a punch at his head but Dream just pointed his dagger at him and released the tentacles on the tip that went straight to his heart. There was one thing that these three had forgotten and that was using their abilities.

Because they were so furious they didn't even have time to think before they act. That was something Dream liked about these types of players.

They were too easy to kill.

After the small battle Dream looked around the area and noticed that there was no longer anyone following or even watching him. "Where's the red headed girl?" He mumbled and suddenly widened his eyes that she must have gotten off to fight George. He cursed under his breath glancing around the area and started running for the brunette.

Meanwhile, before Dream even killed the girl with the wind power. George was running through the forest almost out of breath. He stopped in the middle of the forest and looked behind him and saw the red headed girl. George cursed, why did I have to get the worst one?

George didn't even have time to react when this girl quickly tried to punch him in the face. He blocked the first punch on the cheeks. This woman moved like a ghost. One second he was fighting her in front now she was behind him throwing a punch at his temple. George coughed and stumbled in front. He didn't have a choice now but to use his ability.