Chapter 57

The next gem was in the South part of the dimension. This was where the purple gem was found. George wasn't so sure what type of dimension was found in the South part of this dimension since the gem was purple and that only made him more curious about the red gem that must be related to the Empress of Flames.

When he arrived to the borders of south. He was only met by huge flowers fields and a huge flat terrain. Technically, it wasn't flat since there there were multiple small hills but it didn't matter since there were no trees so he could freely walk on land. He was currently in day three. After getting a quick six hour rest he immediately got back to action and started to look for the third gem.

In the south part region. The breeze was quiet and peaceful. Calm and beautiful. George even made sure to stay tense at all times but his senses told him that it was safe. Of course, this was obviously temporary. George couldn't help but always get goosebumps unlike usual whenever the warm breeze waves into his skin.

Multiple creatures were at the grass fields playing at the grass and flowers along with their friends. The creatures had the genes of different colors, sizes and small details like the paws, and ears. There were maroon, blue, purple, white, yellow, black and pink colors of these small animals only but all of them we're somehow pastel like.

Eek!

George heard a something below him and felt a soft paw on his boots. "Hm?" He looked below him and saw a creature. This creature was similar to the one he found with Dream back in San Diego. However this was was the mix of pastel blue and white. The monster was like a the size of a bunny and had two ears that stood up.

It was the size of George's hand stretched out. But that was just its body. This monster had a long soft tail that was at least five meters and it was extremely soft like a pillow.

E- eek!

This monster was making sounds telling to follow him. George tilted his head to the side. "You want me to follow you?" It seemed very weird since monsters normally plan on attacking humans instead of approaching them and asking to follow them. Were the monsters in the South good? George couldn't tell.

Eek!

This time the sound it made was saying 'yes' in an energetic way. The monster immediately started to run on the grass towards the tree a couple of meters. It was on top of a small hill. The monster landed lightly and softly to the ground while it was running and jumping. This monster was very quiet and it made no sounds.

George remained confused but he followed the monster anyways.

The monster stopped when it went behind the tree however George could still see the adorable monster. Its tail stood up and slowly swayed to the direction of the tree. The monster motioned its head towards where its tale moved.

Eek! Eek!

The monster was telling him that it's just that way. The monster hopped behind the tree. "Wait!" George panted and immediately followed the monster that disappeared. "Why is it so fast?" He mumbled and slowly went towards the hill. He slowly went behind the tree and widened his eyes when he saw a man.

The man was dressed like priest. The theme of the outfit was white and gold. The priest looked very young and ancient. His hair was sparkling white and it shined like gold. In addition, he was also pretty and handsome. The priest caressed the monster while smiling softly.

He looked up at George who wore a stoic expression. "Oh... so this is the man that you had brought? Oh bless the Sun God for bringing such person to save me. The Sun God is indeed nice don't you think?"

George remained silent finding it weird, that this priest serves the God of the Sun? He wasn't sure, "...Why had you brought me here?"

"It is fate that had brought you here boy" he said, "Quickly, grab the materials that we need! You see I have been cursed by the Moon God. I will die without potion. You will need to get the potion yourself as I cannot move. Please and help me" the priest pleaded and George could only awkwardly remain silent.

"How do I get the ingredients?"

The priest smiled softly, "Oh I knew I could count on you. The power of the Moon is not stronger than the sun however it is also not weaker than the sun. This is only possible at night so you only have one chance. There is a specific monster that needs to be defeated.

However this monster heals with the power of the Moon God. He is like a mummy from the darkness. This is also the King of the Night and serves the Moon God like me who serves the Sun God. He has the materials that I must need to survive. However you cannot just kill him as the materials will disappear.

You must kill him in a way that is no longer explainable for me. Find a way to defeat the servant of the King of the Night that serves the moon God in the correct specific way. I am sure to award you of something more precious than how you are helping me" The servant of the Sun God said while smiling.

George didn't pay much attention to the last part any more since he had gotten enough information. Currently, it was somewhere five pm so he had multiple time left to prepare. He walked below the hill with the monster behind him. Even if this monster's footsteps were faint. George still knew it was there.

Currently at seven in the afternoon while staring at the starry night sky. George waited patiently on top of a random tree for the monster to come out. The monster beside him that was softly laid on the branch was still there. Plus, it was the same monster that followed him.

Eek! Eek!

George recalled the words that the priest said, 'The monster by your side is an orphan. It is also a he. About the age of three. He doesn't have a name and is normally lonely here with me. He usually rests and stays at night to explore. It is its first time to interact with someone outside this place so it would go wherever you go'

George decided to ignore the monster that was beside him.

Eek!

It was telling George something. He looked down at the monster and saw that it was pointing at least two meters above him. He stood up at the branch and saw an unknown fruit on top of him. He instantly knew what the monster meant and grabbed the fruit that was shaped like a ball and was glowing gold and white.

Eek! Eek!

It made sounds again and jumped from the branch. The monster bit on the fruit on George's hands and laid at the branch while munching on the fruit.

George frowned, 'In the world that monsters and creatures. Everything was peaceful. Everyone had their own capabilities. This creature also has a ability like others. While he is attached to you. You may find him useful' he recalled the words of the priest again.

George wondered what he meant by, 'In the world that monsters and creatures' and 'Everything was peaceful. Everyone had their own capabilities' meant. It felt like they weren't from a game. George wondered if Eliminate was really a game created that just happened to appear in the real world.

E, eek! Eek!

George looked at the creature who cut off his thoughts when it made a sound as if it was terrified. He glanced down saw multiple monsters below. The monster were small zombies that had multiple hanging bandages on its arms and legs. George frowned even deeper when he saw the main monster in the middle.

Aka, the King of the Night.

Eek!

The monster beside him jumped down and lightly landed on the ground.

Eek eek!

It was telling him that he should be fighting now.

Author's note:

Monster: EEK!

Guess what? I'm secretly the monster in disguise. *This is a joke. I'm not crossing the fourth wall*