Chapter 32

"Not enough speed" Dream said as George tried to punch him on the jaw again that got blocked. One week later every day they were practicing George's fighting techniques. Today was all about being quick in making decisions. For the past thirty minutes today, they did nonstop fighting.

Even if Dream wanted George to take a quick rest George wouldn't stop. He wanted to get that punch on his face nice and clean. Dream tilted his head backward avoiding the hit and took a punch on George's stomach that George immediately blocked.

The brunette didn't have any time to block the next hit that was to his face and he quickly went to the floor grunting. Dream took out his dagger and crouched down at George pressing the blade on his chin. "Take a rest at least. You're getting bruises everywhere" he said staring at George's bruises.

George shoved Dream's wrist out of his neck and instantly stood up clearing his throat. "I'll get them healed when we get back. Again" he said coldly as if he didn't hear Dream's words.

Out of surprise Dream didn't hesitate to use his tentacle dagger to try and grab George's neck. George quickly grabbed his sword and sliced the tentacle from above when he crouched down to the floor.

He got back up and tried to swing his sword at Dream's stomach. Dream backed away smoothly and used his dagger to block it off. Tentacles released from his dagger and it quickly grabbed George's sword shoving it to the ground. George didn't let Dream back off after that and immediately swung his fist to his ears.

Dream ducked his head down and punched George on the jaw indirect hit from below. George grunted but didn't give up and threw multiple punches. He didn't back away now when Dream threw quick hits on him that he dodged. Except, he didn't let Dream escape.

While Dream was busy blocking his hits and trying to hit George. Out of nowhere, he took a punch on his temple. Dream slightly stumbled and threw an undecided punch on George's nose but George was already on the floor crouching. He extended his leg over Dream's foot causing Dream to fall back.

George grabbed his sword and climbed on top of Dream; pressing the blade against his neck. "I think I'll take a rest now," he said while a small smile appears on his face. His hair was wet from sweat and his face showed an exhausted look as he was panting.

Dream laughed, "Yeah" he mumbled and George collapsed to the ground breathing heavily. "Sure"

【San Diego 8:00 pm. One day later】

After an intense training a day ago. George had decided to go back to the mansion to prepare for the next main game next week. Dream and George also decided to become teammates through Eliminate to train George more in fighting and to make him stronger than he was before.

They walked across the streets with hoods up and masks to their node and mouth. They were about an hour away from the mansion. George noticed that Dream was walking with no sounds unlike him that was walking with little sound but it wasn't noticeable unless someone with sensitive ears or a hearing ability like Tommy.

George suddenly wondered what Tommy, Toby, and Wilbur could be doing right now. They had probably already finished the second main game by now because of Wilbur's guidance. George wanted to know what they were up to right now. George doubted that they were eliminated by now. Wilbur was very smart to let that happen.

"You seem to be in very deep thought," Dream said quietly while the two continued to walk.

George decided to ignore him and kept walking. He didn't want to be bothered by useless words. The brunette suddenly felt uneasy and felt the presence of someone watching him. Eyes only at him and not Dream. He shifted to the side slightly and instantly looked behind him to check.

Something dark appeared but George couldn't tell if it was a living being or not. Still, he felt someone was watching him. "What are you worrying about?" Dream asked and George suddenly snapped back to reality looking up at Dream who was staring at him casually.

George took a deep breath and shook his head, "...Nothing" he mumbled and continued walking through the streets. It seemed like Dream didn't feel the presence of someone following them. Was it just George? This kind of atmosphere was very unusual to him. He could feel his heart beating fast.

Suddenly the atmosphere again became normal and his heart became normal again. He looked up at Dream. This was the first time he analyzed the dirty blond carefully. Dream was more handsome than he thought. Girls were probably crawling all over this guy before Eliminate happened on Earth.

Dream's hair was very messy because of training but he didn't sweat. His eyes had stars because of the street light. "It's rude to stare" Dream mumbled and George only shrugged his shoulders.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" George asked. He suddenly wanted to slap himself for asking the random question and suffer in hell. He very much deserved it.

Dream got surprised at the question and cold sweat ran on George's forehead. Dream who only laughed and shook his head, "I'm a detective. I don't have time to have a date" he laughed. Ah... George had already forgotten that this guy was a detective just like how Kassie mentioned. Again, he wanted to slap himself out of embarrassment.

George pinched his thighs tightly and continued walking through the cold night.

The minutes of walking was quiet between the two. They arrived at the mansion and noticed that the atmosphere was weird. Everyone was here except Kassie. Nick looked at Dream and sighed, "Uhm, Drista still isn't back yet" he said and Dream widened his eyes frowning a little.

George shrugged his shoulders, "She isn't eliminated. I doubt it also because of the time difference between dimensions and the real world. I trained her enough to clear the second door. Besides she has a week left to come back. Don't assume anything already" he said coldly and upstairs not showing any worry.

He did not want to have such bad thoughts already because of the statement.,

Karl sighed and shook his head, "He's right. We can't assume anything yet. It's only been four weeks since she left. Right Dream?" The reason Karl was afraid was because this girl was young. Even if a lot had already died he couldn't bear to see children get eliminated.

Especially when it's a sibling of someone he is close to. Dream stared at all of them and made an ugly expression. He grabbed a bottle of water and sipped some, "Kassie is level 30 plus. I met players lower than her that completed the second door game. Please for the love of God. Stop worrying" he said.

He had multiple reasons not to worry. Eliminate games like this could last for at least a month or more but it wouldn't last for two months because that was the deadline for the next game. Kassie also has a good ability so she could easily heal herself easily.

The only thing to worry about was the next game in the next week.

-

Authors note:

I don't know what to feel about this chapter...