Chapter 92

"Ring! A total of 32 players has entered the sixth main door game! Welcome to Hell's village!"

For the sixth game. Kassie was left behind and only Dream and George went.

The robotic woman's voice was clear in George's ears. The door behind George closed with a small click. He opened his eyes and started to look around the new area of the sixth main door game. He came here in with Dream however he was not sure whether this game was for two or a multiplayer one.

His expression changed and he quickly avoided the sharp object aimed to his forehead. He was crouched at the ground and looked behind him to see a red arrow that was about to shoot him. He glanced to the direction where the red arrow shot however there was no one there. He was in a village.

To he exact, he was in between two buildings. The area was humid and hot and he was also in a corridor that was narrow and quiet. He looked in front of him to see a village that had flames and people working. Some was creating weapons and some were playing with fire. The buildings were also ruined. It was obvious that these people were NPS' as they had shabby clothes.

George observed everything he could see before whispering. "Dream?" There was no answer. He frowned as his heart instantly sinked when he couldn't see Dream. He pressed his hands on his ear bud. He started to speak in his mind with his heart beating fast while keeping guard of the area.

—George.

George spoke in his mind first. Dream. He said. Where are you?

Dream didn't speak anything not helpful and immediately spoke the details.

—I'm currently in a middle of the forest. Right in front of me is a gate that had a sign that says. 'Hell's Village'. Behind the gate there's a couple of people with shabby clothes. I haven't moved yet. You?"

He then asked.

I assume that I'm inside Hell's village. Since we came together we shouldn't be that far away from each other. George said as he also explained that he had been attacked by an arrow and exactly where and when.

Dream's chest became heavy.

—Get away from the corridor and keep your guard up. I'll be there.

George smiled as he spoke again in his thoughts calmly, I know. He removed his fingers from his ear bud and started to get away from corridor. He opened his coat a little and pulled out a hidden dagger inside. He glanced around and jumped at the roof of a house. He crouched down and stared to look around coldly.

He made sure to hide his presence using the losing his presence ability while he used his invisibility as he waited stealthily. He could see someone arriving with a black jacket and a sword. George heard Dream speak in his mind when he saw the person press his fingers on his ear.

—I'm here. Where are you?

Up, George spoke in his thoughts. The person looked up and looked at George with emerald green eyes. George smiled and dropped down from the building softly. He removed his invisibility but not the presence related ability. "Who do you think attacked you?" Dream asked and George's face instantly turned serious as the two looked around.

"There's only two picks." George mumbled, "A human player or a monster. That's it" he finished. Dream looked at the corridor George was at before. "What do you think attacked?" He asked and George looked at the people before speaking.

"A player" George spoke with no hesitation as he was confident.

The moment George had finished speaking. He could hear a childish announcement that rang in the dimension. "Hehe! Welcome to Hell! It's quite hot and humid here. You might get toasted! The devil says that everyone must escape Hell's world and get to some where safe!"

The child spoke. All players paid attention to the announcement. Suddenly, a deep male voice that looked perfect for a devil spoke.

"There's no need? If they don't get here my pets will just eat their ashes. Haha!" The devil laughed.

The voice stopped and another announcement was heard, "Ring! All players has triggered scenario number 1. Escape hell's word before toasted!"

At the same time in Earth.

"Ring! A total of 32 players has entered the sixth main door game! There will only be one game hosted sixth door!"

Kassie sat on the sofa. Currently, there were Bad, Karl, Nick and Quackity with there with her. All of them were aware that the two had made it to the sixth main door game together alone. The two seemed serious as if something was there to keep hidden. "The sixth main door game is the second to last game. It would definitely be hard. I heard that Kaiden also went to the sixth game." Nick said.

That had gotten the attention of others. Kassie looked at Nick with surprise, "The crazy bastard? So then he'll meet George. The game announced that there's only one hosted. So.. agh my head" Nick clutched his head as if he was getting a massive headache.

Karl nodded, "Out of 19 million players. Only 32 has been summoned. I think these aren't random picked players. These are the most powerful players in the world. George, Kaiden, Dream. All of them are in the top for of the San Diego Dome timezone. George's Aunt Anna is probably there too" He added and all of them looked at each other.

Kassie had a nervous gaze. She could not help but feel wordy for his brother and his obvious boyfriend that she had not told anyone yet.

In the game.

The atmosphere was not tense at all but it was hot and humid. George was not sweating at all because of his coat however Dream was slightly sweating. Everything seemed normal here for the people. However, some monsters that was at least two meters tall. Red skin, black horns and ripped wings were walking around the area. They also had black spears on their hands and looked scary. However, people treated them normally.

George was gripping his flashlight inside his spatial pockets tightly as he coldly observed everything around them. "The game did not tell whether there was a time limit or not. They just said to get to a safe spot." Dream said. He meant to get to a safe spot before turning into ashes just like the announcement said.

Dream went to the corner of a building and suddenly grabbed a very random person. He seemed to be around the age of his 50's and was definitely not one of the 32 players that went in. He grabbed the person by the color and slammed him against the wall. He had told George that they would probably get some information if they force it out from one of the people.

Dream said coldly, "Where is the leader of the devils?" He asked while George only glared at the random person. He had no intentions of feeling bad even if this person was shaking in fear since he wasn't real anyways.

"L, leader? What is that? The devils only serve the e, emperor! Even saying the word d, devil is forbidden! All of them will die!" The man said in panic. George pulled out his sword as he pressed it against the man's neck.

He spoke in a calm and low voice, "Where does this emperor of them live?"

"I, I don't know! Only the devils can know this answer! But even the devils are something to be afraid of. Furthermore, they fear of the emperor! We cannot speak of this any longer" The man stuttered while glancing around worriedly. "This is bad! We're gonna get spotted- agh!" The man screamed however George had already slit him in the throat.

Dream dropped him at the ground as some blood covered their clothes. The man was laying at the ground with blood flowing from his neck and mouth. The ground also had a pool made out of blood. Dream looked at the sky. There was some black and dark gray clouds and the sky was red like pure blood.

To the left. In the sky, everyone could see purple with galaxy colors rings. Some were big and some were small and they headed towards the village in a fast pace. Thunders were getting louder as they got closer at the same time.

The first chaos was about to start.

They were about to get turned into toasted chicken.