Chapter 86

George slashed a zombie with his sword stealthily. He made sure not to use that many abilities as he was surrounded by many players that might just attack him sooner or later. He still did not know his rank but he was probably was around top one million. He raised his sword slightly to the air as the zombie plopped to the ground behind him. Blood dripped from the hilt of his sword.

He could see the others doing attacks using their abilities. He was the only one who use his swordsman skills. Some did notice his strange fighting skills but they saw how skilled he was already with the sword. They thought that he probably wanted to preserve some stamina for the upcoming events that will happen in unexpected times.

Kaiden on the other hand was enjoying himself as he killed these zombies one by one with the dark energy that escaped his one index finger. He was killing the mobs with his hand formed into a gun shape while making sounds with his mouth. "Hehe this is fun!" He laughed and kept doing this non stop. The others looked at him weirdly however they didn't care after.

Another group of players came their way. They all wore some good battle clothing like jackets and jeans. They all had their eyes on Nick, Karl, Quackity, Phil, and Anna's companions. "If we kill them we'll prevent more lives getting killed! Demolish them!" One screamed and all tackled at the strong players.

George watched from the corner of his eyes as a maximum of ten zombies with one slash because of his super speed. "Mh" Dream let out a groan of annoyance when he saw the people were attacking the team. Kaiden was watching while his head was laid on his arms that was crossed behind his head in amusement.

It was because he was certain that these people were going to die. They weren't stupid. They were foolish to even try and lay a finger on these strong people. Two of Phil's crows grabbed two men and flied to the sky. The two crows instantly shot the crows up to the atmosphere. Nick and Bad summoned their flames and shot out hot fire towards each of the men.

"Agh!"

"Fuck!"

They screamed and cursed as they were burned into ashes. One of the woman glared at the group, "Why you!" She yelled but Quackity had pulled out his yoyo. He played with his yoyo and smirked. He shot the yoyo towards the woman's chest that made her whole body curve and collapse in an instant. She coughed up blood as Quackity retreated his yoyo swiftly.

Quackity turned his head towards Karl who easily ended a man who was around his middle ages with his two daggers in his hand. Karl pulled out the dagger from the man's skull. "Such a brutal death" Quackity commented and Karl laughed while rolling his eyes as he focused back at the zombies.

【 The player known as 『 Witchcraft Empress 』 is ranked top #5 of the strongest players in the San Diego Dome Zone 】

The screen popped up so suddenly and everyone could see Kassie's image below. Everyone in the group looked at the teenage girl surprised only to see Kassie's sparkling eyes as she stared at the screen. "George! I'm ranked fifth can you see it?!" She yelled as she didn't know what she should feel right now.

George looked at Kassie as he disabled the screen in front of him by waving his hands. He grinned awkwardly as he had already expected it. George looked towards Kassie's brother Dream also known as his lover. Dream was staring at Kassie with a chaotic gaze. Yes, he's still his sister. That meant that he probably would become protective now.

All sorts of reaction filled the atmosphere.

Nick mumbled in disbelief, "Holy shit the kid is actually fifth?" He was disappointed in himself as an adult since he was top 10.

Karl raised a thumbs up at Kassie.

Quackity clapped his hands and Phil clicked his tongue as he kept his focus on the zombies. Kassie was behind Dream even if there were no longer players that would attack. At least in this time. George leaned against a car while staring at the surrounding area. He stared at the pile of dead zombies in front of him.