Chapter 26

George exited the canal and saw that it was already nighttime. It felt like he has only been gone for an hour. "How long has it been already in the real world?" He mumble to himself while he walked through the streets he kept his hands closed to his flashlight on the third button.

He quietly walked through the streets paying attention to all directions even if his eyes were only beside him. He wanted to open his ability ring but he knew he couldn't do it in public, especially with people around every corner. He saw a small store beside and thought that he could hide there for a while.

George pushed the door open and calmly went to the corner of the room. He pushed himself against the wall and turned on his black ability ring. He pressed the button on his ability ring and saw a huge text pop up in front of him.

[New Update for all abilities! Upgrade of Ability strength! The duration of the current abilities 404 has will not be changed but all abilities shall be developed]

Another screen popped up right after George finished reading. George read the text carefully.

【Developments for all Abilities】

➛Time warp—A part of a player's body can now be stopped while using this ability.

➛Sharp Claw—Sharper and Faster

➛Super speed—Duration of weak stamina and strength will be reduced to 15 seconds.

➛Ice shard—Ice shards can be turned into sharp snowflakes like ninja stars

➛Mirage—Voices of mirages are the same

➛Unlucky—Turns the luck more unlucky

George calmly read the text and shut his ring off slamming his head against the wall. His heart thud at the developments in all his abilities. Even if all his abilities got strengthened and developed more there were only two that he was mostly happy with. The time warp ability and the super speed ability.

With these two abilities, he could easily escape and defeat anyone by stopping a part of their body such as the arm or even the leg. That would help him escape faster and easier. With the super speed ability, he would be able to recover from weak stamina and strength more quickly.

George ran his fingers through the locks of his hair and sighed getting up from the floor and getting back outside. He ran through some low-leveled mobs that barely upgraded his experience bar with his ability. He felt someone's presence behind him when he was close to the mansion and sped up his speed but it wasn't noticeable.

The other seemed to be high up in the sky and George could slightly hear the footsteps the player was making. There was also the sound of rubber and plastic together along with bones cracking. George felt weird at the strange sound combination and placed his hands on the first button of the flashlight.

He heard something stretch. George quickly backed away from the upcoming hand on the floor and pulled out his flashlight. He used the laser to try and cut off the hand but it was dodged too fast so instead, he created a huge crack on the floor.

George looked up and decided to use the third button on his flashlight. He looked at his flashlight and saw a sharp black sword. In the middle, there were patterns of different colors. On the tip of the sword, it was red and it radiated colors from red to purple to blue when it came to the handle of the sword.

The colors were also glowing and close to the handle of the sword there was a glowing magenta crystal shaped like a diamond. The sword was surrounded by a huge sense of energy and when George collided it to the ground. It boiled and went straight inside.