Chapter 38

Adam leaned against the wall and watched as his other teammate enter the cave. Technically they were all three but he killed the other one because of his weak skills and appearance. A girl around her team who had black hair and is 5'6 entered and she placed the flowers inside the vase.

Her name was Kim Eunyu and she was from Korea. It was rare but sometimes the doors of different countries get mixed up that was why a girl from Korea was here. She also knew English since she majored in that subject back when she was studying. So she was fluent. "Got a total of 67 flowers," she said and leaned against the wall.

Adam grinned, "That's a total of 1002 flowers then," he said looking at the ranking and seeing that they were in the top 11. He scrolled up and saw that the ones with the highest amount had at least 2649 flowers. That will be more than 20000 points. "We'll target the first team next," he said.

Kim Eunyu then snapped her fingers and looked at Adam when she remembered, "Liam is currently targeting the West side. He said that we should go alone. He's quite busy" she said and Adam laughed.

Adam, "That guy is always busy it's actually amusing. Oh well as long as he makes himself useless he can do whatever he wants," he said raising his hands in the air and pointing at the exit of the cave.

It was now day three.

Meanwhile, George was staring at the rankings and sighed. "Everyone would at least be targeting the first, second, or third one since they have the most flowers. We should target purple, white, black, blue, periwinkle, or green. They're around the top four to ten. If we can combine all of them we'll get to the top ten" he suggested and Dream nodded.

"It's the third day. Let's not worry that much. A new announcement should be going in the afternoon. Let's go to the West. That's where green, black, and purple is" Dream spoke and George hummed fixing his level three jacket that was quite useful during the fight. Because of the wolf's large impact. He would have gotten knocked out if he didn't have this jacket.

After a long walk, the two finally entered the borders of the West side of the forest. The West side was just like the East but here there were more monuments, trees, and rivers. George tapped Dream's shoulder and pointed at the large tree that had the opening of a cave and saw a vase.

Dream nodded and the duo entered the cave but they noticed that there weren't any flowers inside.

Snap!

George looked down when he saw something soft below him but it also had bones. A corpse was on the floor and George was standing on it like it was a floor map. George tilted his head and took a step away from the corpse and lifted its hand. He saw the gem color of the bracelet, "Green?" He mumbled stunned.

He looked up to Dream who checked the ranks and saw that the green guild was now eliminated. "When was the last time you checked the rankings?" George asked.

"Three and a half minutes ago" he stopped speaking, "Green was still there" He finished and George widened his eyes. He flipped the body around and saw that its chest was deflated like the heart was missing. He widened his eyes.

It was the same murderer who killed the one who lost her skull and brain.

He looked at Dream who looked calm but was in very deep thought. "By now this guy should have escaped by now. But he's very fast. His ability has to be related to murder. Like killing quickly and clean leaving no evidence" he spoke. George sighed and looked around the tree and saw four other corpses with green bracelets.

Everyone was killed the same way.

George looked at all the five bracelets he was holding and placed them in his pocket. "His skills aren't meant to be underestimated. He's in the top twenty" the brunette clarified confidently and stood up from the floor and followed Dream from behind.