Chapter 27

George explained every detail of the Serpent Dragon that almost sent him to the afterlife many times already and also caused many injuries. Dream was on the bed listening to every word George had said in curiousness. George also told the rewards of the Serpent Dragon. "Because of one of the scales I got to upgrade my weapon," He said pulling out his flashlight.

He pressed the first button and aimed at the small can beside and pointed at it. The can immediately exploded because of the high heat and George turned it off. He pressed the third button and the three colored radiant black sword appeared and the tip shined like a star when the light hit.

Dream chuckled and examined the sword in George's hands, "How unfortunate. I shouldn't have only cared for my level. Oh well, I can find another boss to fight before the third door" he said and leaned against the bed frame.

George stared at Dream and sighed, "Were you aware that your sister went to the second main door to clear it?" He asked and furrowed his eyebrows.

Dream looked at George and smiled, "Of course. I made her upgrade to level 32. With her potion ability. Clearing the second door game will be a little easier for her. But for a child like her. She should be finish it in less than two weeks or so" he said grabbing his dagger from his pocket and flipping it casually.

George looked at the other side of the window, "Your ability has something to do with physical strength and something that you are good at correct?" He mumbled. Dream looked at George who was fully aware that the dirty blond glanced at him and hummed.

Dream, "You're quite fast at picking things up" he muttered surprised.

"I noticed while we were fighting. You have a great combat ability and together with your weapons, you're hard to go against. I also noticed that your arm is like metal and I got my arm injured due to that. A bullet wouldn't be able to go through your skin" George said glaring at Dream calmly.

Dream laughed lowly and looked down at his hands, "Very smart indeed and you're almost correct. I'll let you figure out more after a few days" he said and raised his eyes a little glaring at the brunette who analyzed him quietly. "Yes?" He asked and George shook his head and sighed.

"What level did you start when you entered the first main game to clear it?" He asked and Dream widened his eyes at the sudden question but he smiled.

"Level 1," he said casually, "The type of game that I cleared was a boss. Fortunately, I was good at combat skills already. Plus my ability. I was able to finish it quickly. When I came back I was already at level 30 as a reward for being the first one" he said calmly.

George almost felt his eyes twitch when he heard the 'level 30'. He didn't think that Eliminate was in its right mind. Why did they give him level 30 already in just one day?! From George's perceptive that was very unfair to everyone. He felt that he wanted to slap the living shit out of this game.

George remained silent for a while before speaking up, "I will be away for at least two weeks starting tomorrow" he said and Dream looked confused and narrowed his eyebrows. He pressed his chin on his hands glaring at George.

Dream, "Two weeks? That's quite some time. I'll go with you then," he said casually. For some reason, George's heart made a thud but his expression was calm and there was some coldness.

"You are a level 71 player. Joining me wouldn't give you any benefits somehow. Taking your own course will be better than getting involved with an average ranked player" The brunette said simply glaring at Dream who pouted his lips; crossing his arms against his chest.

"No? I think when you level up your level more you will become powerful like me" Dream spoke, "Besides, I like getting involved with players I'm interested in" he said casually as if that wouldn't affect George who cringed at his words.