Chapter 61

With the Empress of Flames sat on her throne. The flowing lava scattered at the floor. George gives all of the four gems that he had gotten. The Lost gem, the Illusion Gem, the gem between day and night and the Emotion gem. All was glowing in their respective colors while floating at the Empress of Flame's hands.

The Empress of Flames who stares at George with a stoic face yet eyes of hope and happiness. The gems turn into different colors of gas like elementals and submerges deep within her chest as she gasps. "I never thought I could live for longer than this day" she stares at George and smiles softly.

She stands up and walks down at the stairs,"Some monsters like me weren't able to keep their mental mind when they had been given the mission to test the humans strength. That was how we were forced. They believe that the other world so called Earth is not real. Hm, some monsters even came from Earth and were turned into life" she laughs.

George stares at her dumbfounded by the information. Forced? Earth? Monsters? Mental mind? He was beyond confused on what was happening. He didn't know if this monster was supposed to confuse him. He couldn't even tell if she was real because her words sounded so sincere.

"Test humans strength?" He accidentally blurted those words out while wondering. These monsters and games. He accidentally wondered where they actually came from. Based on the Empress's words. It seemed like they came from another world. However, because she was a monster. George didn't believe it.

That was because all of this was a game. The game Eliminate. "George" he flinches when he heard his name get called out, "Two parallel universes, the laws of space and time. A shed of liquid. Reunion" she said in a echoed voice. "Reset shall be fated if the end is not cleared. Universes will collide more. Destruction is to proceed" she said.

Eek..

He felt Piyol's soft fur against his neck making him shiver. "Why tell me this information? Humans and monsters such as you don't get a long. I am sure you're aware of this since you are the empress of flames" George asked coldly as the Empress of Flames laughed.

"The real price will be given after you leave. For your information, no one in this world knows this information other than you... that is because there is a presence of a familiar liquid inside you. That is all" she said as she disappeared into flames.

George was about to speak before she disappeared however he was cut off by an announcement. "Ring! Ordinary player 404 has successfully completed the fourth main door game! The price will be given when the player has left the door!"

A black door popped up in front of George and opened.

Eek!

Piyol exclaimed in excitement but he also curled up against George's neck basically hugging him. George sighed and exited the game.

The moment he exited the monument an announcement was rung again. "Ordinary Player 404 has successfully unlocked, opened, and exited door number 4! All players are now forced to open door 4 in the next two months!

He also has completed the game in difficult level! There is a new update in the fourth main door game! That is the level of the game you are going in! The level is customized randomly based on the strength of your ability. There are four levels! Easy, Medium, Hard and Difficult!"

Everyone in Earth had heard these noises. Some widened their eyes in shock, some was stoic and some didn't mind at all. Many emotions run through the players mind as they heard the announcement. The time zone did not matter as long as George came out. It would get announced immediately.

Dream who was with his sister Kassie or what he calls Drista remained casual however he slightly felt relieved when he heard that his companion was alive. Kassie was filled with excitement and rambled how cool George was while Dream just smiled as they fought the monster together with Kassie using the whip George gave her.