Chapter 7

Now that all of them have seen how the last suspect had been killed. They know that what will happen to them if they fail their task to capture all three and choose the wrong suspect will be times harsher and more painful than what happened to the man.

Everyone seemed to be in deep thought while George was closing his eyes leaning against the tree waiting for someone to speak up. He already had an answer in his mind and he already knew who the two were. Of course, he couldn't be too confident about his answer.

There were only five out of six in the remaining suspects and two were murderers. The last one was correct and it was the easiest. However, the last two were a bit challenging. Hence, half of the three suspects were innocent while the remaining three were guilty.

From afar, Chase was secretly listening to them and only George was aware of it. Secretly, he was keeping an eye on the police pup while Chase was doing the same thing to them while licking his lips. "I'm separating from the group," James said and everyone turned to look at him.

George wasn't surprised, unlike the others. It was obvious that James has been thinking a lot about splitting up with the others. There was a fifty-fifty percent chance that he could win. The first fifty percent is that he's correct and the other group was wrong. The second fifty-fifty percent was the other way around.

However, splitting up from the group was a bad idea and only the ones who were smart knew that. It was better not to split apart from the group since the boss who was Chase seemed to be strong and it wasn't worth fighting at everyone's current level.

Since the world just turned into a game that was Eliminate. Everyone was still new to this and didn't have that much fighting experience and no one here has ever fought a door and this was the first one.

Going solo wasn't a bad idea if a player doesn't trust the other group but when a player is wrong. They wouldn't be able to endure the boss' strength alone. That was why it was much better fighting with a group.

Karl was beyond surprised while staring at the man, "Are you sure? What if you get the wrong one?" He said as James scoffed.

"And what if you all get the wrong suspect?" He added staring at all of them who suddenly turned anxious except for George. George closed his eyes breathing through his nose and mouth while listening to their argument. He almost caught himself smiling when he heard the man's words.

"It's pretty much the same. If you get the wrong one and I get the correct one I'll win. If you get the correct one and I get the wrong one then you win" That, wasn't it. There were four probabilities on how this round was going to go if there were two groups that will choose differently.

The first and second probability was the first ones that James said. Then the other two were if both the groups were wrong and if both groups were correct. If both were wrong then all will have to face the boss separately then for the other one if both were correct. Then they all win the round.

"Okay," George said casually opening his eyes as he glared at James, "Go ahead" he smiled as James grinned going to the other side away from them.

"You're just going to let him go?" The kid Kassie said glaring at George who stared at her calmly and unfazed.

"If that's what he wants. Then let him" he said simply while everyone except him and James who was away frowned. "Is anyone going to separate from this group?" George spoke casually glancing at everyone.

Karl who knew that George was no one to mess with, "..."

Everyone else, "..."

George nodded and turned to look at Karl, "Later, all of you will follow my footsteps. We'll go in surprise. I'll tell the reason later" he spoke while everyone kept quiet. George made his way to the suspects staring at the pup coldly however the dog only smiled at them.