Chapter 80

It was the last day and unranked monsters were about to appear. Yesterday, George's group had not crossed some players thankfully since this island was so huge. Yes, they were in an island and all of them were currently close to the shore. The high leveled mobs weren't that big of a deal as long as they kept avoiding and trapping them.

That was because the high leveled monsters weren't huge at all since there were many of them however unranked monsters were different. Of course, the natural disasters were still a problem as it made some stumbles throughout their journey. It was about to turn into morning time and this time Dream kept guard.

He was leaning against a rock with George laid on his shoulder. George was not aware of that as he was sleeping and Dream only stared as the waves crashed into the shore. Escaping this island was not possible. Dream kept guard around the area so that no unranked monsters would yet appear. He was not aware that Kaiden was there watching them.

Kaiden was standing on a tree branch while keeping a close eye on the four especially the companions. He chuckled, "Hm, as expected. They do have a relationship. However the two doesn't know I know. This is interesting. I'm the only one who knows it for now. They're quite a good fit. Should I tease them? " he mumbled while grinning as he glanced back at the sea far away from Dream's vision.

He could see the sunrise and the moon was disappearing because of the brightness of the sun. Not far away, he could see the large chaotic waves and a head that looked like a serpent or some kind of monster headed their way. Based on his calculations it should arrive in fifteen minutes. It was already quite large in this distance.

He thought that it should at least be thirty meters high up. It was a monster that had blue face and white back. He couldn't see what was below it when it sunk to the sea. Of course, he wouldn't tell that to others so he remained silent and stared at the beast. A few minutes later before the disaster. The others were up.

George noticed that he was leaning against Dream's shoulders and got up as he gave Dream an awkward look. The dirty blonde chuckled and shook his head while standing up with the others. He looked behind and could see a certain white haired guy with red eyes like a vampire staring at them with a odd grin.

Dream's eyes went cold and George looked at the same direction and flinched. "You two are very obvious" Kaiden stated while clapping his hands at the air. He stood at the tree branch and jumped towards the air and landed at the grass that had some sand on it swiftly.

Dream stared at Kaiden who happens to be spying on them and brought out his dagger while George brought out his sword. Kaiden shook his head, "Hm. I already got my target. Ugh, it's annoying because he's already dead. Oh well, at least I can spend time with all of you. Isn't that right Gogs?" He didn't seem to he lying however George couldn't help but clench his sword more.

Dream lowered his dagger and sighed looking towards the forest. They only had at least 13 hours left until the timer runs out. Suddenly, the ghost's voice rang in their ears. "Attention to all remaining players! In the next 13 hours. A total of 7 unranked monster will be summoned throughout the island. Natural disasters will be put to the extreme"

Suddenly the clouds around the beach turned gray. In other areas, the natural disasters were different. Loud thunders could he heard and the wind was getting louder and heavier. Rain drops started falling from the sky and get absorbed by the ground.

Shhhh- shhhhh..

The sounds of waves in the sea were getting stronger as it hits the sand on the shore. George turned his attention towards the sea and could see that the waves were at least getting huge. It was like something was headed towards their way. "Hm? It came quicker than I expected. Did it get faster because the last scenario of the game had been triggered?" Kaiden murmured while he tilted his head.