Chapter 62

On their way back to the mansion for the past two hours. Kassie was getting along with Piyol however for Dream. Not that much. That was because Dream kept glaring at Piyol with a piercing glare that might just shed Piyol's mental health into pieces. Of course, George was there to separate them.

George explained every last detail on how he cleared the game at the fourth main door game and the bosses that he collided. Excluding the things that the empress of flames told him of course. "I see but then you should be at least some where around level seventy now though. Currently I'm level eight five now" Dream mentioned.

"Really? I wasn't able to- wait what?" George felt his heart beat stop and he almost stopped walking. He was about to say that he wasn't able to check his stats because of the hurry but Dream's words shook him like earthquake.

I'm sorry what?! George wanted to scream in confusion. This crazy bastard got to level eight five so fast. Is he even human? George blinked so fast as he stared at Dream with his jaws almost dropped but good thing he remained a stoic expression like he wasn't expecting anything.

George thought that he must have gotten that level because of Dophe's level that was around eighty. "Hm, then you're close to the status experienced" George recalled the three status that a player could get when playing a game. Starter level, Ordinary level and Experienced level.

Starter level was around one to twenty.

Ordinary level was around twenty to ninety.

Experienced level was level ninety and above.

Dream chuckled at the reaction when he could only stare at the brunette who continued walking like he had heard nothing. For some reason, he felt himself smile genuinely for the first time. George continued to walk through the streets while staring at Kassie who kept talking with Piyol who kept releasing random 'eeks'.

Then after a few moments. A familiar precense show up, again. George doesn't waste any time and immediately uses the 'losing his presence' ability, super speed ability and invisibility all together. "George" he heard Dream's urgent voice but he already goes to the opposite direction.

He uses his boots to go jump over the house roofs and immediately hops from roof to roof. "He's skilled" George was tracking a man who had a black hood and black pants. He was basically using all black for his clothing. "Fast too" he mumbled even if he was using his super speed ability.

"He knows I'm here" George gulps at the realization and makes a sharp turn knowing that the man was probably changing directions. However the gamble between the man going left and right was dangerous knowing George could lose him at any time.

The man doesn't pay much attention to George and goes left. George smirks hops to another roof top and uses his shield ability to make stairs to the sky. Once he was above the man he jumps down and rolls in front of the mysterious man. George creates multiple shields surrounding the two of them and glares at the man who had his head down.

"So you're the one who has been spying on me for the last four months am I right?" George asked in a cold tone as he pointed his sword at the man's chin. He was no longer invisible since the invisibility ability faded. He could feel that Dream and Kassie was already here but he ignores them.

"Pft" George tilts his head when he could hear the hopeless scoff, "Hahahaha" but then it was followed by a laugh. George was beginning to summon all of his abilities at once but then the man spoke. "Abilities don't work against me. Normal ability users like you wouldn't be able to touch me without fainting" the man says and George felt his jaw drop at the familiar voice.

The man seems to notice how George had recognize him and smirks. He looks up and removes the hood on his hair. "Hello son"

George's dad. His name is Barom. A forty-one year old man. He was quite young when he got George but incredibly rich too. George stares at him with a stoic face however his mind was a chaotic mess. Wondering how Barom had survived Eliminate and how he could reach such a powerful level. It was so powerful that George could feel it.