Chapter 83

In this area, the ground was just covered in blood. The skies were gray and a dragon had appeared in the sky. The dragon looking monster had golden scales and its wings were white in the inside. It was quite small. It was the size of a two story building. Dream used his Sword of No moving and flew towards the sky. George noticed that his agility and strength had gotten better.

It was probably what he had gotten as a second prize. He used the rocks that were falling from the ground when they were boosted up because of the quakes that the dragon had caused. He created glowing cuts on the dragon when it roared then landed on the ground smoothly.

George and Kassie stared as the dragon started to move. When it moved, the cuts that were created by Dream had activated cutting the dragon into small parts. Its wings were chopped off, its legs, its arms and even its limbs were cut off. It was cutting a fruit widely. The parts and organs along with the blood dropped to the ground.

The weather started to change into a peaceful breeze. "The monsters are starting to get stronger the closer the game is to the seventh main door game. Disasters are often now too." Dream commented. The trio looked around. There was at least a group of seven that tried to defeat the dragon looking monster but they were just turned into corpses.

It was easy for only Dream to handle though that was why George had only watched with Kassie. The two were cooking some food that they had gotten from the fat wild looking monsters earlier. The monsters earlier were still on the ground and looked like pigs or cows that was the size of a car.

Kassie created some fire while putting seasoning from the potions she had created on the food. The food looked like meat and was shaped like an oval and had a dark brownish red color. It was on a stick. She took a bite out of the meat. Her eyes shimmered, "Wait it's yummy?" She was a little suspicious but after some time she took a bite again.

"Hm?" George grabbed a stick that had a meat and took a bite too along with Dream who grabbed one also. George ate the meat slowly while carefully analyzing the taste of the food. He looked at the meat surprised, "Its is quite delicious. The system probably did this so the player's wouldn't get hungry" he said like he wasn't surprised.

Dream looked at George who was eating stoically. Dream's expressionless lips slightly curved up and took another bite when he saw George slightly smile. "They also made it so that it's quite difficult to handle them without any experience. I'm not complaining though. It's better to increase our stats and levels" he said and sat on the road since they were between buildings.

George looked at the ground. Furthermore, the situation earlier made George remember something that the Empress of Flames told him. 'Two parallel universes, the laws of space and time. A shed of liquid. Reunion'. He thought that these words had meant nothing however. Reunion, more than a month ago he had met his father that he had not seen for a long time.

He didn't know if this was just a coincidence however. The Empress of Flames seemed to have wanted this to happen. Was the Empress a prophet? An empress monster that could see the future of Earth. He did not know. But she was certain that it had to happen. She wasn't sure it would happen but she had to he certain will happen.

Then the the next words, 'Reset shall be fated if the end is not cleared. Universes will collide more. Destruction is to proceed'. The first sentence. If one of the main door games would not be cleared in the end of the timer. Do all the main door games reset without having an ending? Universes will collide more. He did not understand what that meant.

But if the first two sentences was to happen. Destruction would proceed. George was beyond certain of that fact. He closed his eyes and bit another piece of meat. I have to find him again. He was talking about his father. He needed to know what was the meaning of those words. The Reunion wasn't a full reunion.