Chapter 51

However, that wasn't a swing. George looked down at the floor and saw a bullet. That was when he realized that it was a gun that tried to shoot him. George looked at his target closely. This target had very white hair like it was seen in the movies. It seemed that he had dyed that was why the color was like that. He had blue eyes and was the same height as George.

Both stared at each other quietly. Observing the other carefully and stealthily.

The white haired man scoffed while sneering and blew a bubble gum in his mouth that popped. He quietly approached the brunette while placing his hands in his pocket just the way when George was about to take out his flashlight. He immediately tackled towards George and threw strong punches.

George gasped shocked. He didn't expect the man to immediately throw punches. He didn't even have time to block off the first hit. George successfully blocked the next blow with his arms and threw a blow on his chest. George's body was weak and pale. So his blows weren't that strong against strong physical bodies.

However this man was about the same physical body as George. He had strong hits however when hit he would get injured massively. "Euk!" The man coughed off a small amount of blood but he wiped that off quickly.

Both exchanged hits and blows either strong or weak.

They didn't care as they were fighting in a situation of to kill or to get killed.

"...Ugh!" George groaned enough for him to only hear instead of the one he was fighting. Why won't he just give up already? George was getting irritated to find someone on the same level as him. At some point, he wouldn't have a choice but to use his abilities.

He made at least five illusions of himself and decided to sneak behind the man while the others threw hits.

Whoosh!

The man grabbed a gun and shot all of the illusions George made one by one. George. The one who isn't an illusion was the only one who managed to dodge.

Bang!

The bullet that he dodged went through the wall. "Haa.. you're so annoying. Just die already!" The man exclaimed and threw a harsh punch at George's chest. The brunette got slammed against the wall harshly. "..shit" George groaned placing his hands on his head as the man tackled towards him.

The man didn't even wait for a single a second and began attacking George from all sides while he was still weak. George felt annoyed. He had no choice but to use his abilities now. He had been planning this for quite a while now. He first activated his invisibility ability since the 'losing his presence' ability was already activated.

The white haired young boy didn't expect George to turn his 'ability' on but he still knew where he was since he got him cornered. While George was invisible, he immediately ran towards behind the man using his super speed ability at the speed of light. George grabbed his sword and sliced the man's head vertically.

"Fuck!" The man screamed before the blade hit him.

Splat!

Dark red blood like it was the mix of black and red painted on the walls and ground in the alleyway. The head that splatted blood from the edge where George's blade sliced as well as its mouth kept pouring out blood. The same was happening to the separated body.

At the same time while George was observing the body. An announcement rang in his ears.

"Ring! Ordinary player 404 has successfully eliminated Ordinary player Owen7!"

George sighed tiredly and stared at the sky wiping the blood on the corner of his twitched lips. A star twinkled at him and he couldn't help but chuckle.