Chapter 78

Silence. It was the only thing that was existing between the two right now. With the silence between them, George could only feel guilt when he saw the muscle on Dream's pants. Dream awkwardly coughed and covered that with his jacket as they sat in opposite sides. "Say, who liked each other first?" Dream asked George in a serious tone.

George almost choked on his saliva when he heard that and stared at Dream, "You? You were the one who kept clinging to me in games. It maybe be me but a few months ago you were the one who asked me if you can come with me to a game" he said calmly and looked at Dream who had his hands on his chin.

They were making this conversation serious without even knowing it. The two didn't even care about the game anymore. The topic was too serious to ignore. Dream shrugged his shoulders and laughed in a low voice. He looked at George while his head was down, "I guess that makes sense. You did seem quite appealing even if you always wore a stoic face" he muttered.

George's chest slightly did a turn and he looked down. The darkness of the forest made it seem like his face was just pale. It hid the strawberry pink cheek and slight smile on his face. However, he quickly made it stoic and looked at Dream who stood up. "The world is in chaos now. People dying here and there. Yet, love still is a thing" Dream laughed and grabbed George's wrist and helped him stand up.

George shook his head, "Eliminate. The creators are trash" he mumbled, "But if didn't happen I wouldn't have met you" he was trying to make the words casual as possible however he was betrayed by his own voice.

Dream nodded, "I agree. But I believe that we could have met even if the world didn't turn into a catastrophe or a game." The two looked at each and smiled. "Let's get going. We still have to find that target of yours." Dream mentioned and George's face suddenly turned serious however he could feel a sense of soft emotion in him.

Relief.

George and Dream sprinted through the forest while holding their weapons. It was now day three and even more stronger mobs would be popping up. In the distance, the two could see a huge Cerberus. George could recognize this creature since it was a multi-headed dog that protected the gate of the under world.

George pressed the third button of his flashlight. It quickly transformed into a beautiful eye catching sword. The two made eye contact and nodded. George went left while Dream went right. The dog first attacked George who was closer with its huge claws however George used his super speed ability.

He channeled electricity into his sword and cut off the closest head. The dogs barked loudly and Dream stabbed the skull of the head that was closest to him. George stared at the dog with no emotion and pressed the first button. The sword turned into a flashlight and released hot laser that cut off the Cerberus's middle head.

The two looked at each other and nodded once more as they continued to run. They passed more mobs like this however they weren't that much of an issue. George was only worried about the mobs that averaged 150 to 200. Especially the unranked monsters that were more stronger than level 200 monsters.

They could feel the ground starting to shake. Since it was the third day. The natural disasters were about to happen. "Earthquake" Dream mumbled and George nodded understanding what he meant. He looked up and could see a volcano far ahead that was releasing black smoke.

Far ahead, close to the volcano in front of the oath they were running towards to. He could see a beautiful forest that made it seem that it was the fall season. Gorgeous red and orange leaves fell from the branches because of the earth quake while they ran in between trees stealthily.

Dream, who in front raised a hand. George stopped and went behind Dream calmly glancing around the area while his presence was hidden. The ground was still shaking and George's legs were stumbling. He barely didn't have any muscles and only had a one pack so there was no way for him to stand still unlike Dream who remained steady.