Chapter 88

The zone finally ended and everyone had gotten their rewards. Of course, George had gotten the best reward for escaping the players using the Imugi. He gulped when he remembered the Black Flaming Imugi and reminded himself to never use that again.

All of them were currently in a flat area with a flaming black fire in front of them. It was night time and inside a parking lot was currently the best place to stay in. George was leaning against a car and stared at the box in front of him. He opened the box that Mudgle had given. When the box opened a blue hologram had appeared right before his eyes.

Hm? He stared at the screen in front of him and almost felt his jaw drop to the ground.

【 Pick two of the monsters and take one ability each 】

1. Chase
2. Serpent Dragon
3. Judge of Death
4. Mechanical Robot
5. Rock Golem
6. Empress of the Marine Depths
7. King of the Night

Any many more however the others weren't special as these first ones. Holy crap. This was one was big deal. It was a steamy reward that required a lot of thinking until smoke release in his ears. All these monsters were indeed powerful however only a few were highlighted in George's mind. Serpent Dragon, Judge of Death, Mechanical Robot and Empress of the Marine depths.

These were the real deal. "Damn it there's to0 many" he mumbled quietly and started to recall what these monsters he had defeated can do. Serpent Dragon. This son of a bastard was the first intense monster he had defeated. It could release poison from it's mouth, shoot lasers and etc but George had multiple abilities close to that one.

Judge of Death. A couple of words appeared in his head when he thought of this monster. Laser, minions and tentacles.

George, "..."

Yeah no. Definitely, absolutely not. Mechanical Robot. This one was pretty good. It could fly using fire from its shoes. Could turn his whole damn arm into a dagger. However, he could also turn his arm into a bullet-bomb shooting device. Unlike George's mechanical guns that had restrictions. This one did not have any.

Next, was the empress of marine depths. Huge storms. George did not hesitate to press the robot and the empress after thinking about the abilities that it could do. He did not care as he was very greedy for the monsters' powers. He truly deserved these rewards. He smiled and looked up and could see Nick going back with a bunch of canned Beer in his arms.

Beside him was Ranboo who was holding a bunch of chips in his hands. "Hey! Let's at least drink! We just defeated that crazy zone we all deserve a reward!" Nick exclaimed and placed all the beers on the wooden table. Karl instantly grabbed a beer can and a bag of Doritos and started to drink without hesitation.

Dream looked at the beers on the table that his friend had placed. He had around three packs of it. He crossed his arms against his chest, "Where the hell did you even get those?" He asked in a slightly disgusted face and Nick grinned almost smirking.

"We found them laying in the store. Doesn't matter. Let's have some fun!" He said.

The others also started to drink. Anna who quietly grabbed a beer also drank almost half of the liquid. Kassie looked at Dream who took out a beer and took one sip of the beer. Kassie grabbed a beer and opened the lid. George quickly snatched the beer and replaced it with some soda. "Aren't you underage? No" George said as Kassie frowns pouting.

"Damnit it all" Kassie mumbled and dunk almost all of the coke inside her mad. George rolled his eyes and looked at the others. All of them were now drinking beer and eating some chips as they mad simple conversations. George took one giant sip of the beer making sure that he didn't take too much tome.