Chapter 50

The announcement was heard throughout the world with the time zones that were already December twenty five. Since there were twenty four different time zones, not all people would have to kill one person at the same time throughout the world. So it could be already Christmas in other countries while others still haven't gotten the announcement or maybe they went first.

Time zones were an important thing when it came to Eliminate. That was something Dream learned when meeting other players peacefully without attacks. Each time zone had an invisible border that would automatically connect a player to the nearest monument that had a glowing beacon.

So every time someone enters a space where there is a different time zone. He or she wouldn't be able to play against players in the other time zone of the monument before. Instead, they would go against players from the time zone the same as the time zone he or she just went in.

Some players used time zones as an advantage to spend more time without doing tasks. However, that wouldn't be that necessary since time zones that were close barely had any difference. After one or so days there would be no use. Instead, they just got time to get ready and explore without having to do anything.

George had no interest in doing that but just say in the time zone where San Diego was located. It has officially been exactly four hours, "Let's wait until a few hours before killing someone. I'll teach you how to hold a gun first" Dream had said not that surprised when the two heard the announcement earlier.

He was waiting for the Christmas edition waiting for something to happen like what happened on Halloween. Dream was slightly disappointed at the game when all they needed to do was to kill a player. But he was still worried since players would probably go hiding after they killed players but that would also leave them with the strong ones.

George also wanted a small challenge which was why they waited for some time. "We won't be targeting any players" Dream said and George instantly knew what he actually meant without specific detail. That meant that they would have to wait for someone to target them. As of now, no one was still here in the streets.

They arrived at a park that had a huge tree in the middle and a few monsters that seemed to be innocent wandering off the corners and streets. George placed his bag on the bench and Dream grabbed a small chalk from his pocket and went towards the tree. He made a circle that seemed to be a target for guns.

He glanced at George, "Grab your gun" he smiled and George could only scoff internally knowing that he had to use that gun Dream used to practice with when he was little. Still, he found it cute that Dream used to hold this gun with his now big hands that could choke him to death.

George shook his head at the thought when Dream stood beside him. He aimed his gun at the middle while closing his eyes.

Bang!

The bullet went flying and George stared at the bullet and saw it land on the tree trunk outside the circle instead. He didn't show any emotion on his face however he was slightly disappointed and dissatisfied. He grabbed another bullet from his pocket and loaded the gun again.

Bang!

The next bullet went past the tree. Instead, it hit the swing. "Place your hands here," Dream said grabbing the gun from George's hands as he went behind him. He grabbed the gun and placed both of his hands on the handle with his finger on the handle. He shifted his hands slightly to get the correct position.

"Hold it here," he said in a soothed and soft voice. George's heartbeat was getting faster as a second passed but he calmed it down quickly. He placed his hands on top of Dream's hands with visible veins and breathed through his nose quietly.